Actor's Substitute Lover 1.23

"What do you mean by that?" Su Bai was stunned, hatred oozing from his beautiful face, he tried his best to arrange this place, making it look romantic and warm, even rose petals were spread on the bed.

Doing all this just to listen to Shen Changliu humiliate him?

Shen Changliu, who had lost patience with him, waved his hand: "Su Bai, you'd better go back from wherever you came from. If you dare to see Yangyang alone again and tell him those things that make him unhappy, don't blame me for being merciless!"

"Shen Changliu!" Because the substitute was threatened, Su Bai felt offended: "Try saying it again!"

Too lazy to talk nonsense with him, Shen Changliu turned to leave: "Yangyang is still waiting at home, I have to go back first."

"You are not allowed to go." Seeing that he was about to leave, Su Bai stepped forward and hugged him from behind: "I can do whatever he can, don't you love me?"

At this moment, the door was pushed open.

Just as Shen Changliu was about to break free from the person hugging him, the door was pushed open, and it was Mo Zhiyang who opened the door. He was holding a wet umbrella, covered in moisture, and even his trousers were wet.

Seeing this scene, Mo Zhiyang's eyes were also wet, as if he didn't expect such a scene, he blinked twice, turned around and ran away in a daze.

"Yangyang!"

This time, Shen Changliu directly pushed away the person on his body and ran out to chase.

Su Bai sat down on the ground, watched Shen Changliu run out, and sneered: Why? Mo Zhiyang, I must take back what belongs to me!

It was still raining outside, Mo Zhiyang rushed out of the hotel gate, the torrential rain instantly engulfed him, and he ran out staggeringly.

Shen Changliu followed, seeing his back in the rain curtain, he didn't care about the big raindrops, he plunged into it, chasing after his footsteps: "Yangyang!"

Knowing that he was chasing, Mo Zhiyang didn't stop, but accelerated his pace and continued to rush forward, but he couldn't outrun Shen Changliu, and as soon as he reached the side of the road, when he wanted to stop a taxi, he was hugged by the waist.

"Yangyang!"

Mo Zhiyang ignored him, turned around and pushed away the person who was hugging him: "Shen Changliu, you haven't played enough, have you!? It's nice to see me make a fool of myself, isn't it?! "

"I don't." Shen Changliu didn't know how to explain it at this moment, so he took a step forward: "Yangyang, can you listen to me?"

Seeing him stepping forward, Mo Zhiyang took a step back and opened the distance: "That's right, I'm the cheap one who wants to pester you and occupy the magpie's nest, so you can only have a private meeting with Su Bai in a hotel. Forget it, Shen Changliu, that's it."

"Yangyang, I came here just to make it clear to Su Bai that I really didn't come to see him, Yangyang trust me, please!"

Forget it, these three words really irritated Shen Changliu, his heart aches now, he can't wait to slap himself, he shouldn't think that Su Bai can still speak well.

Mo Zhiyang slumped his shoulders and wiped away the water from his eyes with his hands: "Perhaps what Su Bai said is right. I am unworthy and shouldn't be a third party among you. Shen Changliu, let it be. I'm tired too. I don't want to live such an anxious life again."

"Don's say it, Yangyang, I beg you, don't!" If you forget it, how should I live? Those who couldn't survive, Shen Changliu wanted to get close to him, but was pushed back step by step.

When Shen Changliu approached, Mo Zhiyang retreated, and the two of them stood in a stalemate in the heavy rain, soaked through.

"Maybe, I shouldn't appear in your life, so everyone is better off." Mo Zhiyang sighed with a wry smile, not knowing whether he wanted to cry or laugh.