ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.22

Bao Siyu was slapped. According to his strength, he shouldn't have been hit by an Omega. Firstly, it was because he was unprepared, and secondly, he didn't believe he would be bold.

As a result, reality slapped him. 

"Bai Rong!"

"Uncle!" Xiao Yi actually hadn't gone far when he heard a snap, then turned around and saw his uncle squeezing Ah Rong's neck. "Uncle! What are you doing?"

"Ask him what he wants to do first!" Bao Siyu pinched his neck without any pity, and the strength in his hands continued to increase. The aura of the alpha around him almost made Xiao Yi fall to his knees.

Bai Rong was strangled by the neck and tried desperately to open the big hands that were holding his throat. He couldn't make any sound and could only use his eyes to ask Xiao Yi for help.

He couldn't just watch him die. Xiao Yi was anxious and wanted to pull his hand away, but he didn't dare. "Uncle, let Ah Rong go first, uncle! You let him go first, he is also your nephew's wife.

Hearing this, Bao Siyu really let go of his hand and watched Bai Rong slipping coldly, with no emotion in his eyes, as if he was looking at a dead person.

"Ah Rong, are you okay?" Xiao Yi leaned over and sat the fallen person upright, "Ah Rong."

The slap was not heavy, but it was very harsh. Bao Siyu glanced at the two people sitting on the ground, his disgust undisguised, "Get out of Bao's house."

Xiao Yi didn't dare to say anything, so he helped Bai Rong up and bowed slightly, "Uncle, we're leaving first."

Bai Rong covered his pinched neck with both hands and followed Xiao Yi staggering away. He was so frightened that he didn't even dare to look back. He really wanted to kill him just now.

He could feel that killing intent.

Seeing them leave, Bao Siyu was so disgusted. He didn't know what was going on in that person's head. He turned around and went upstairs to ask Yangyang for a kiss and a hug.

Mo Zhiyang was looking at his belly. The slightly thin fabric showed that his belly was slightly bulging. It turned out that he didn't really eat too much, but he was really pregnant.

While he was studying his belly, Bao Siyu opened the door angrily and came in. When Mo Zhiyang looked up, he saw the less obvious slap mark on his face.

His heart skipped a beat: Bai Rong really hit him.

"Yangyang, I was beaten." Bao Siyu walked in aggrievedly, threw himself on the bed, stretched out his hand and tugged at the corner of his clothes, "Your man was beaten."

Mo Zhiyang pretended to be surprised and sat up straight. "Really? Who is it! Who dares to hit you!"

The acting is so superb that it's astonishing.

Sure enough, Bao Siyu didn't notice anything strange about him. He knelt down and sat up, leaning his face towards him.

"Look, he made your man's face turn red."

"Oh my, I feel so sad." Mo Zhiyang tried his best to suppress his laughter, frowned and took a serious look at the side of his face. In fact, the slap mark was not serious.

He cursed in his heart: This Bai Rong is too weak. If it were him, he would be swollen with a slap.

After looking at him with a straight face, he suddenly pushed the person in front of him away and said, "I think you are unclean."