The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.1

The leader of the alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.1

"Leader, that Jie taught them to do all kinds of evil, murder and arson are simply heinous!"

Mo Zhiyang sat on the chair and looked at the four men and one woman in front of him, all in their forties or fifties, all looking at him seriously.

"Leader, the new leader of the Jie sect is very cunning. If you meet him, fight if you can, and run away if you can't. It'll be fine!"

"Right." Mo Zhiyang opened his almond-shaped eyes and nodded obediently. As the youngest leader of the martial arts alliance so far, the entire martial arts world is afraid of the leader bumping into him.

"Alliance leader, that leader of the Jie sect is not a good person. Let's be good and stay away from him."

Several leaders looked at the new alliance leader and sighed sincerely. In the past few days, the Jie Sect has been causing trouble in Cangzhou. It is said that good and evil cannot coexist. Naturally, the people of the Wulin Alliance need to come out to stop it.

Naturally, the newly elected leader of this term will take this opportunity to establish his prestige, but the leader of Qingfeng Sect, the master of Jialuo Palace, the leader of Zixu Sect, and the leaders of these five major sects also came over.

There is no other reason than that they are afraid that the new alliance leader will be injured. The alliance leader is only 18 this year and is new to the world. Look at how those big innocent eyes can be harmed.

This place is a Zhuangzi in the north of Cangzhou City. Several people are in the lobby of Zhuangzi.

As a result, they saw a handsome man in red jump up to the courtyard wall and shout: "Tell your new leader to come out and let me see who he is!"

"Demon cult monster, how dare you scream here so freely." The one who scolded was the leader of the Qingfeng Sect, Qingyang, who was also the best-looking person here, with a white goatee that made him look energetic.

The guards around the outside were all beaten to the ground by Jiang Henian. When he glanced around the lobby, he saw the young boy being guarded behind the others: "Hey, the new leader is a cutie."

Being called cute by him, Mo Zhiyang blushed, but when he remembered what he said before, his expression became cold again, and he looked like a child pretending to be an adult.

He imitated the way of being in charge, gnashing his teeth and pretending to be an adult: "You, you demon cult monster."

"Aren't you so fierce?" Jiang Henian was amused by him.

Although he was far away, Mo Zhiyang could see the nostalgia and relief in his eyes. This Jiang Henian was the target of this mission, and he was a tragic male protagonist on the verge of turning dark.

"You come after me. If you catch me, I will lead the congregation out of Cangzhou. How about that?" Jiang Henian said with a smile, jumped off the courtyard wall and floated away.

The little cutie was stunned for a moment, wouldn't he just have sex with you if you catch him?

Seeing this, Mo Zhiyang also wanted to catch up, but was grabbed by several leaders. The master of Jialuo Palace, Sha Xuan, hurriedly advised: "Absolutely not, what should I do if the alliance leader is deceived?"

"He can't beat me!" As Mo Zhiyang said this, he broke away from them and used Qinggong to catch up with the man.

Sha Xuan watched the alliance leader chasing after him, her scalp numb: "Oh my god, what if he gets hurt."