ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.8

It was Bao Siyu who spoke first: "Are you still disgusted?"

"I'm not disgusted anymore." Mo Zhiyang endured it and leaned into his arms.

The original scorching temperature dropped, and Bao Siyu moved slowly in his arms, for fear of making him sick again, and there was a little more tenderness in the entanglement.

"Tell me, who knocked on the door just now?" Mo Zhiyang fell into his arms and let other wipe his hair.

Bo Siyu was stunned: "I don't know."

There's something about this look that doesn't seem to be clueless.

But he didn't say anything, and Mo Zhiyang tacitly ignored him and fell into his arms tiredly: "I want to eat ramen tomorrow."

"Well, tomorrow, Sunday, we will go out to eat." Bao Siyu hugged him and hesitated to speak, not wanting to tell him something bad.

Mo Zhiyang felt he was acting strange when he said he wanted to go out. He seemed to be avoiding something.

Early the next morning, at only 7:15, Mo Zhiyang was dragged up, brushed his teeth and washed his face before going out.

"I'm so sleepy, why so early? It's not like ramen shops open that early." Mo Zhiyang leaned against the back door of the school and refused to leave.

If you call him out so early in the morning, something must be wrong. 

Bao Siyu looked at him with helplessness in his black-rimmed glasses and squatted down: "I'll carry you."

"Hmm." Mo Zhiyang lay on his back and leaned his head on his shoulder: "If anything happens, remember to tell me."

This sentence touches the heart.

Bao Siyu understood that Yangyang was very smart. How could he never be defeated without being smart? However, this matter was embarrassing and difficult to explain clearly.

After walking out of the street and turning the corner, Bao Siyu saw the black aircraft parked not far away. He shook his head in that direction and continued walking with him on his back.

The aircraft behind him followed slowly, not too far or too close.

"If you are tired, remember to tell me." Mo Zhiyang was dazed, half asleep, but still worried about him.

"I'm not tired. How can I be tired from happy things? Go to sleep."

Bao Siyu carried him through one store after another. People around him looked at him, but it did not affect the intimacy between the two.

During class on Monday, the head teacher called Mo Zhiyang into the office.

This class teacher had never liked him. Mo Zhiyang pursed his lips and looked at the smiling middle-aged woman in front of him. At first, she even called him a waste in front of everyone because he was not differentiated.

Now after differentiation, she actually smiled at him: "Teacher, is there something wrong?"

"Student Mo, you have now differentiated into an Omega and have to move to District O to go to school. The dormitory and treatment will also change accordingly." The head teacher spoke softly, and the intention to please was almost written on her face.

Mo Zhiyang hesitated. If he went to Area O, Bao Siyu would definitely not be able to follow him. Who would bring him delicious food after changing dormitories?

This deal was not a good deal, Mo Zhiyang shook his head: "I don't want to change."

"Why? The treatment in Area O is the best. Wouldn't it be better to switch to it?" The head teacher was embarrassed, and she was already angry, but remembering that she was facing an Omega, she still suppressed her temper.