Actor's Substitute Lover 1.32

Several days passed, Su Bai did not move, taking this opportunity, Mo Zhiyang went to buy some vegetables.

"I have to buy some fruit to bring back." Mo Zhiyang pushed the cart around the fresh fruit section of the supermarket, but he didn't know what to buy. When he saw the oranges on display, he showed a smirk: Buy a few oranges for Shen Changliu to keep.

"You are Mo Zhiyang, my junior!"

While picking it up, a familiar voice suddenly came from beside him. As soon as Mo Zhiyang turned his head, he saw an acquaintance, who was the original owner's senior: Lu Lianglin!

Lu Lianglin came over with an empty shopping cart, looking very pleasantly surprised: "What a coincidence, why are you here?"

What a coincidence?

Lu Lianglin went abroad to study music after graduating from university, and his family is not in this city. This is a supermarket in a high-end villa area, and with his family's economic strength, simply cannot enter.

Now you are actually pushing an empty shopping cart to tell me what a coincidence?

Almost in an instant, Mo Zhiyang knew the intention of the person in front of him, turned from amazement to surprise: "Senior Lu, why are you here?"

If it's a coincidence that has been planned for a long time, that's fine.

Lu Lianglin deliberately avoided his question and changed the subject: "We are so lucky! No, I have to treat you to dinner. You are the first alumni I met after returning to China."

Within a second, all the possibilities had been laid out in Mo Zhiyang's mind, so he nodded cheerfully: "Okay."

The two of them went to eat hot pot, and Mo Zhiyang was very happy. The reason for his happiness was that today's hairy belly was very fresh and crisp, not because Lu Lianglin was chattering about the past.

After Shen Changliu returned home, there was no familiar person to greet him, and the dark living room lost the warm and happy atmosphere: "Didn't he have class this afternoon? Make a call and ask."

The red oil pot was thumping, and it was very lively, but Lu Lianglin's mouth was blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Suddenly the phone rang, Mo Zhiyang picked up the phone, the caller ID was Shen Changliu, he answered: "Hello..."

"Where are you? Do you want me to pick you up?" When Shen Changliu heard the commotion over there, he knew he must be outside.

"No need." Mo Zhiyang said, loosening his chopsticks on purpose, and the fat cow just fell to the bottom of the pot, and suddenly became anxious: "Dropped it!"

Lu Lianglin hurried to help, and picked it up with chopsticks: "Here it is, here it is!"

After confirming that Shen Changliu heard what he said, he hung up the phone without authorization. The original sesame oil soup was really fragrant.

After eating and drinking enough, he looked at Lu Lianglin with crooked eyebrows: Since you insist on jumping into the red oil pot, don't blame me for swallowing you with the oil on the dish!

Being hung up on the phone is not the point, the point is that Shen Changliu heard a male voice, his face was covered with frost in the dark night.

"I didn't expect to see you here, it's really fate!" Lu Lianglin walked out of the hot pot restaurant with him, and was relieved to see him smiling harmlessly.

Mo Zhiyang's brows and eyes were curved, and he looked very happy: "Really?"

I don't believe in the so-called coincidence.

Going back with a smell of hot pot, Mo Zhiyang saw Shen Changliu sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed when he returned home: "Did you have meal?"

"Eat!" Seeing him, all the original anger and questioning were blocked in his throat, Shen Changliu got up and walked towards him, and asked with a smile: "Eat hot pot?"

His smile was very unusual, Mo Zhiyang pretended not to notice, nodded: "Yes, I ate hot pot."