ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.30

A hoarse roar came from the delivery room, which made Empress Bao Siyu feel cold.

"Bao Siyu, I'm going to kill you~ You're the one who's been stabbed a thousand times, I'm going to bite you to death!"

When the cries of pain and curses mixed together, Bao Siyu was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, wandering around outside the delivery room.

Yangyang's body is not an ordinary Omega, and the birth process will be more difficult. After this push, Bao Siyu regretted it. He should not be so selfish and must have a child.

For the first time, Bao Siyu experienced what it means to take seconds as long as a year, and he wished he could rush in and take his pain.

He didn't know how long it took, but it seemed to Bao Siyu that it was several years. The door of the delivery room was finally opened, and he rushed forward. "Protect him, protect your lord no matter what!"

The doctor was stunned for a moment, then realized what he was doing and hurriedly waved his hand. "No, Lord Marshal, everything is safe and sound."

Upon hearing the news, Bao Siyu's whole body went limp, and he almost collapsed to the ground. Those who didn't know thought he was giving birth to a baby.

"I won't have any more babies!" Mo Zhiyang's face turned pale and he looked pitifully at the child's father.

Bao Siyu hugged the person gently and said, "No more, no more." If this happened again, I would be heartbroken to death.

"Where's the baby?" Mo Zhiyang finally thought of the child who had just been born, but when he saw the doctor bringing in a wrinkled little ball of meat that looked like a monkey, he suddenly regretted it. "What the hell did I give birth to?"

He is not bad looking either, but Bo Siyu is better looking. Why is the child so ugly?! Has it been secretly exchanged? This was Mo Zhiyang's first thought when he saw his child.

When his baby grew up, he didn't dare to tell him about it.

Extra: A day in the life of a butler.

At 5:30 in the morning, the housekeeper turned off the alarm clock and got up to wash up and get dressed. After putting on the housekeeper uniform neatly, he stepped out of his room.

He has served the Bao family for more than thirty years and devoted his life to the Bao family. Now he has two more, Mr. Mo and the little master.

"Wrap the hard corners of the newly purchased furniture with cotton. The little master has just learned to walk. You must not let him bump into it." Mr. Butler carefully and conscientiously gave instructions on everything in the morning.

"Mr. Mo said yesterday that the croissants are delicious. Have you made them today? Has the fresh milk for the little master arrived?" Mr. Butler, check everything in detail.

After confirming it, check the time, then ask someone to send breakfast out, and wait until the hosts get up early.

After straightening the bow tie and standing at the top of the stairs, he saw a family of three coming downstairs.

"You only hug Zaizai and don't hug me anymore, so love will disappear, right? Yangyang doesn't love me anymore."

Regarding the marshal's childish behavior of competing for favor, the housekeeper said that he had seen too much and had no trouble in his heart. The next scene would definitely involve Mr. Mo kissing him and coaxing him away.

Mo Zhiyang thought he was noisy, so he pulled his collar and kissed him, "I still love you."

As expected, the butler personally served the three of them for breakfast. Watching Mr. Mo eat up the croissants again, he felt full of accomplishment.

In the afternoon, the little master who was supposed to be taking a nap was staggering and playing in the corridor. The housekeeper noticed it first and quickly went up to pick him up. "Little master, where is Mr. Mo?"

"Abba aba, bubba bubba." Bao Nianyang tilted his head, his big eyes shining, as if he was thinking about this too.

At this time, there was a sound from the study, and the housekeeper approached with the child in his arms. Through the crack in the door, he saw the marshal kneeling with Mr. Mo talking at the side.

"You were the one who said you wanted me to give birth to cubs, and now you are the one competing with him for favor. Are you in a panic?"

Bao Siyu admitted his mistake aggrievedly, "Yes, I owe you a lot."

Mr. Butler was not surprised by such a scene. He closed the door gently, and then carried the little master back to the room. After all, wait a minute, they must have a big "fight", which is not suitable for children.

Then he has to tell them to prepare to tidy up the study first.

In this life, Mo Zhiyang was injured due to childbirth, but he actually went one step ahead of Bao Siyu. After sending Yang Yang away, Bao Nianyang saw his father who died of illness in front of his father's grave the next day.

Silently, bury them together.

(Go to external link for the next part.)