Actor's Substitute Lover 1.6

"Ah?" Shen Changliu didn't react when Su Bai made this request, subconsciously worried, Mo Zhiyang was still at home.

"What? Is it inconvenient? I just haven't seen you for a long time and I want to chat." Su Bai frowned slightly, it seemed that the person was at his home.

Shen Changliu suddenly fell silent. He had known Su Bai for fifteen years, and since the first time he saw this boy, he had been madly infatuated with and admired him.

To him, he has always been obedient to his words, as long as he has one word, he can't wait to give him the stars, he can't wait to give him his heart, even if he doesn't respond for seven years, he will have no regrets.

But why did it end up like this? Shen Changliu couldn't explain it himself.

"Is there anyone in your family?" Su Bai finally asked.

Shen Changliu tensed up all over, subconsciously shook his head: "No, but let's go get something to eat first. You should be hungry." After speaking, he let out a long sigh of relief and asked the driver to start the car.

The car drove to a soybean milk shop that was still open, and Shen Changliu asked with a smile: "Do you remember this place?"

"I don't have any impression." Looking at the dilapidated shop, Su Bai shook his head.

Shen Changliu's eyes dimmed suddenly, as if a candle had been extinguished, showing a sense of sadness, but Su Bai didn't notice it.

When he procrastinated and waited to get home, it was already past five o'clock. Shen Changliu opened the door nervously, and when he opened it, he found that the room was empty. He breathed a sigh of relief.

But he knows that what should come will still come.

"The decoration is exquisite." The decoration is simple European style, with gray and white as the main color, and a little bit of gray and green embellishment, Su Bai likes it very much.

Pulling the suitcase in, Shen Changliu remembered that Mo Zhiyang was supposed to go to class today, so he left early, and he was relieved for some reason.

"Changliu, I want to be with you when I come back."

Unexpectedly, Su Bai rushed over suddenly and hugged Shen Changliu.

At this time, the door was opened, Mo Zhiyang pushed the door open, holding a large bag of vegetables in one hand, just in time to see this scene of the two hugging each other.

The three of them were startled at the same time, none of them seemed to have expected such a situation, especially Shen Changliu, who subconsciously wanted to push the person on him away.

The light in Mo Zhiyang's eyes disappeared, but he knew what was going on within a few seconds. He didn't cry or make a fuss, but quietly put the things in his hands on the ground.

Turn around very considerately and close the door for them.

Shen Changliu watched him leave quietly, why did his heart hurt so much, isn't this person a substitute?

Xiaosan is very smart, Su Bai raised his brows, after all, Changliu still likes him, otherwise why didn't he chase after him.

As soon as the door closed, Mo Zhiyang turned around and ran away: "Run, Grandpa is going to eat fried chicken and Maoxuewang Hot and Sour Rice Noodles! These days, I am so hungry to accompany him to clear porridge and side dishes! "

"You are not afraid of falling to your death!" The system wanted to laugh a little.

"It's important to eat!" Mo Zhiyang didn't turn his head, and ran very fast. He had lost four or five catties these days, but Shen Changliu has a stomach problem and couldn't eat spicy food.

Shen Changliu didn't throw away the things he bought, and when he picked them up, he felt that the bag was heavy, and his heart was heavy, so he put all the vegetables and everything in the refrigerator.

"Will you cook for a long time?" Su Bai came over and saw that the kitchen seemed to be used frequently, so he made a request: "Can you cook it for me?"

"I don't know how to cook." After Shen Changliu put the things in, he didn't do anything, it was all done by Mo Zhiyang before.