Actor's Substitute Lover 1.50

But what was very strange was that Shen Changliu had not come back until after three o'clock in the afternoon. When he called, he just turned off his phone.

"Could he have been killed by Lu Lianglin?" The system suddenly became a little worried.

Regarding this, Mo Zhiyang is confident that even ten Lu Lianglin can't defeat that dog man: "How is that possible? Just wait."

It was past eight o'clock in the evening. During this time, Mo Zhiyang kept calling him, but still did not receive a reply.

Until eleven o'clock in the evening, Mo Zhiyang was tired from waiting. He took a nap on the sofa when his phone dinged and received a message.

He picked it up unhurriedly and looked at it, only to find that it was an unknown mobile phone number.

Message sent: Shen Changliu remains in our hands, and you have to take out five million in cash today and go to the abandoned warehouse at 181 Huaihua Road, Xicheng District. If you call the police, we will break the law.

"You must call the police first." The system saw that he was sitting on the sofa without moving, as if he was thinking about something.

Mo Zhiyang suddenly realized the problem and laughed out loud: "No!"

With that said, he went to the bedroom to find the bank card that Mother Shen had given him before and drove out.

No. 181 Huaihua Road was a long-abandoned warehouse. Mo Zhiyang stopped the car and dragged a large suitcase down from the driver's seat.

"Do you really want to go?" The system was hesitant.

Mo Zhiyang pushed the suitcase and said to the system with a smile: "I'm a simple and brainless White Lotus. How could I just watch Shen Changliu die?"

He walked nervously to the iron door. The closed door felt strange in the moonlight. He stretched out his hand and was about to knock on the door. As a result, the roller shutter switch was activated and slowly rose, making a metallic sound of clicking. It was extremely scary.

The scene inside the gate gradually appeared in front of him. It was empty and dimly lit. Mo Zhiyang was about to go in, but was stopped by someone: "Yangyang, don't come over."

Taking a closer look, it turned out that there were three people in the warehouse. Each of them was wearing a mask and had a strong build.

One of the men in a red mask was holding Shen Changliu hostage. The gun in his hand was pressed against his shoulder. Mo Zhiyang's face turned pale with fright, and he cried: "I'll bring the money, please don't hurt him!"

The man who held Shen Changliu hostage looked at his other accomplice who was standing closest to Mo Zhiyang. The man in the black mask came over, snatched the suitcase away, pushed it two steps, opened the suitcase and began to check the money.

After making sure there was no problem, he nodded to the red mask.

"Did you call the police?" Red Mask didn't seem reassured.

"No, no, I came over right after I got the money." Mo Zhiyang said and wanted to take a step forward but was forced back by the man's gun. He started to choke: "I didn't call the police, please let him go!"

Shen Changliu was held hostage. Seeing that he was about to cry, he still couldn't bear it: "Lu Lianglin is absolutely crazy!"

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang suddenly realized that this was the case and understood what was going on: "Lu Lianglin?!"

"Shut up!" The man in the red mask suddenly became violent and pointed his gun at Mo Zhiyang: "Both of you must die!"

Taking this opportunity, Shen Changliu suddenly made a move, suddenly hooked his right foot on the man holding him hostage, and then threw him to the ground over his shoulder. Before he could react, Shen Changliu snatched the gun from his hand and put it against his forehead: "Don't move, he will die if you dare to come here!"

At this moment, the situation suddenly reversed.

The other two people originally wanted to step forward, but stopped because the leader was taken hostage.