The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.25

Yiban and Gao Wufen came up carrying a large wooden box and placed it next to Tang Wanwan.

The box fell to the ground with a slight clang, which made Tang Wanwan tremble slightly. However, she pretended to be calm, but her hands under her wide sleeves were tightly clenched into fists.

"Do you know what's inside?" Qi Guanyan turned slightly sideways and leaned his elbows on the armrests of the chair, looking like an old fox watching a good show.

"I don't know." Tang Wanwan lowered her eyebrows, with a deliberate smile on her lips.

She can still be so calm, which is much better than Chen Boyan, that loser. Qi Guanyan smiled and said: "This is evidence that you collaborated with the enemy and treason. You collaborated with Southern Chu to treason, and you also secretly had an affair with the enemy. I found out that you collaborated with the enemy to commit assassination."

Fornication and treason will cost the life of the Tang family.

"Your Majesty, I have never rebelled against the country or had an affair. Your Majesty, please do not listen to the slanderous words of villains and slander me." Tang Wanwan knelt on the ground, kowtowing in fear.

Seeing that she didn't recognize him, Qi Guanyan, as expected, gave Yiban a look: "What's in that box is evidence. Do you want to take a look?"

He bent down halfway and opened the box. Inside the wooden box was a man whose hands and feet were tied, and his mouth was gagged. He was curled up softly in the box.

"Ah!" Tang Wanwan was startled, fell to the ground, and moved back some distance out of fear: "Who is this? I don't know who this is."

Seeing that she still didn't recognize him, Qi Guanyan didn't bother to talk nonsense:

"In the middle of the Mid-Autumn Festival, I was almost assassinated. Two of the three who came were shot dead. He was the one who escaped. He fled all the way to Weiyang Palace. You harbored the assassin and treated his injuries. You had sex with him on the Mid-Autumn Festival night. Am I right?"

"This... Your Majesty, this is not like this, Your Majesty!"

Seeing that Tang Wanwan still wanted to refute, Qi Guanyan interrupted: "In the end, you borrowed the sedan your mother used to enter the palace to send you out. Later in the autumn, he followed you to the palace and had an affair with you twice. Do you agree?"

Tang Wanwan's beautiful eyes were full of fear, why did he know everything.

"You asked Chen Boyan to gather a group of rioters to plot a rebellion and assassination in the palace. In the end, you failed, but you went to Chen Boyan and blamed Concubine Rong. Also, a few days ago, you assigned a eunuch to my dormitory, but you blamed Concubine Rong."

"Jia Fei's brother is a hussar general. You want me to hate Jia Fei, make her brother dissatisfied, and then instigate her. As for Concubine Rong, her father is a first-class bachelor and is quite prestigious in the court. But the relationship with your Tang family is not good. What a great move to kill someone with a borrowed knife."

Qi Guanyan did not miss a single thing and laid out everything she had done and her plans in front of others. It was surprising for a woman to have such sinister intentions.

Only now did Tang Wanwan realize that it wasn't that she was hiding it well at all, but that Qi Guanyan wanted to make a cocoon of his own. She couldn't help but sneer: "Your Majesty, you said you didn't cherish the beauty of the spring garden but went to hang out with a secret guard. You deserve to be cuckolded."