The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.16

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.16

"With senior brother here, there is no need to worry." Mo Zhiyang rubbed his shoulder, but he had another plan in mind. This time he not only wanted to find Dong Cang, but also wanted to kill all those in the Wulin League who had harmed Jiang Henian.

The next morning, Qin Hong walked to the door of Master Qingyang, took a deep breath and knocked on the door: "Master."

In the room, the head of Qingyang just got up and finished washing. When he heard the voice of his eldest disciple, he didn't think twice about calling: "Come in."

"Master." Qin Hong opened the door and came in. When he saw the master wiping his hands, he realized that he had come too early and pulled away to leave: "Disciple will wait outside the door."

The head of Qingyang threw the handkerchief into the copper basin and called to him: "It's okay, let's talk now."

After hearing this, Qin Hong turned around and entered the room, closing the door smoothly: "Master, when I got up last night, I heard a voice in the main room of Mo Meng. It seemed to be a man, but I couldn't tell who the voice was."

"Man?" Head Qingyang was thoughtful, and after a long time of frowning, he nodded: "I understand."

This reaction was a bit cold, and Qin Hong was a little confused. Isn't this a big deal?

"Master, why don't we go take a look? What if it's not good for the alliance leader?" Qin Hong's words were very beautiful. It was called concern, but it was actually a search.

After hearing this, the head of Qingyang turned his eyes to him, seemed to be considering the matter, and then nodded: "Let's go and take a look."

When the leader agreed, Qin Hong was delighted, but he could only suppress it in his heart, and followed him out to the opposite room: "Master, why don't you be more careful?"

"Yes." Head Qingyang nodded, but strangely, there was no trace of anxiety on his face. Instead, he was very calm, as if he knew something.

After opening the door, you can see the door. The two of them went over together. Leader Qingyang knocked on the door with his fingers and said, "Leader Mo." 

 "Coming."

There was a response from inside, but Qin Hong suddenly became nervous and didn't know if the man had left. Thinking of this, he felt that he had miscalculated and should have waited until dawn last night before leaving.

Mo Zhiyang got dressed and went to open the door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw the head of Qingyang and Qin Hong. He understood in his heart and pretended not to know: "Headmaster Qingyang, is there anything going on at this early hour?"

"Leader Mo, are you okay?" Qin Hong said, stepped forward, and broke into the house, looking impatient.

Head Qingyang was a little angry and shouted: "What are you doing?"

But the scolding couldn't stop him. Qin Hong ignored everyone and rushed into the room: "Is the thief still there?"

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, a silver needle flew out of the bed and stabbed straight into Qin Hong's neck. His martial arts skills were so high that Qin Hong couldn't escape and was frozen in place for an instant.

"Whose disciple is this? He is so ignorant of etiquette." There was a sound coming from the bed, like beads falling on a jade plate or gurgling water, but he could tell it was a man's voice.