ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.5

"Differentiate?!" This was a wake-up call. Mo Zhiyang's hand holding the cigarette trembled slightly, and he couldn't say a word for a while.

Generally, they will go into estrus when they differentiate. If there is no inhibitor, they will have sex. According to the plot, if you are an omega, you will be with alpha or beta.

Damn!

He lowered his head and looked at himself. Apart from his clothes, he only had the cigarette in his hand. He had no inhibitor prepared and asked the system: "Does nicotine work?"

"Yes, you smoke one afterward, it's quite refreshing." The system is not up to date yet.

As his body became hotter and hotter, and his hands trembled more violently, Mo Zhiyang looked around. Here was the path between the teaching buildings.

There are lush trees on both sides and tall bushes, but there are no inhibitors hidden here!

Because he is in heat during differentiation, it comes quickly and violently, like a cigarette, it rushes into the brain, hijacks consciousness, and slowly loses self-control.

"I'm going to die!" Mo Zhiyang's legs gave way and he fell to the ground. Even the cigarette in his hand fell to the ground. His vision gradually blurred, but he could clearly distinguish that this was Omega's territory.

Within half a minute, his body gradually lost control. An evil fire burned from his heart to his head. He felt dizzy as if he was drunk: "Hm..."

No matter what happened, he couldn't be here. Mo Zhiyang forced himself to stand up, but when he stood up, the world was spinning in front of him, and he stumbled several steps before he could stand still.

There was a sound of footsteps in his ears, and a familiar voice called: "A Rong, A Rong."

The voice that did not belong to him instantly alerted Mo Zhiyang, and he recognized that it was Xiao Yi, and Xiao Yi was an alpha.

The desire of the body was much faster than the consciousness, so he opened his legs that were as soft as noodles and walked towards the voice tremblingly.

We must not let that bitch Xiao Yi take advantage!

This thought was so powerful at this moment that it actually suppressed the original desire of the body and stopped the footsteps, but the sound was getting closer and closer, and it was about to turn around.

Mo Zhiyang was worried about the upcoming danger in front of him, but he forgot to pay attention to the person approaching behind him.

The last second Xiao Yi turned around, a big hand covered his mouth from behind, and he was dragged into the bushes on the side.

Xiao Yi turned around and found that there was no one here, but there was a faint sweet fragrance lingering in the air. This smell was a bit familiar. He didn't know which omega was in heat and had a wild fight with a wild man here.

Feeling a little disdainful, he walked forward towards the path, not knowing where A Rong was.

Mo Zhiyang, whose mouth was covered, felt a familiar feeling when he came into contact with the chest of the person behind him. His body went soft, and he didn't even remember struggling.

When Bao Siyu heard the footsteps disappear, he removed the hand covering his mouth and softly called, "Yangyang."

This title and this voice are so familiar.

Mo Zhiyang fell into his arms like a strawberry gummy, his whole body exuding an unusual sweet fragrance, and asked with a trembling voice: "Yes, who is it?"