Actor's Substitute Lover 1.12

Shen Changliu was stunned, and then remembered that he couldn't help himself when he saw him, and patted his head in annoyance: "No, Yangyang..."

Before giving him a chance to finish speaking, Mo Zhiyang stood up: "Today is the last time. I will leave here after I resign from the school in two days. Don't worry, I won't mention this to anyone. Just pretend that I don't know you."

"Yangyang!" Seeing that he was about to leave, Shen Changliu threw off the quilt and grabbed his wrist: "No, I just came here to tell you that I..."

Mo Zhiyang still didn't give him a chance to finish his sentence. This is an advanced version of "I won't listen, I won't listen."

Shaking off his hand: "I am also a human being, and I also have feelings! You use me as a substitute, I love you so I endure it, but I also have self-esteem, you can't bear to hurt Su Bai, come to me to vent your desire, do you treat me as a person?"

Unexpectedly, he couldn't help himself, it seemed to him that it was true, Shen Changliu choked.

The darkness protects people with evil intentions very well, Mo Zhiyang sighed: "You get what you want. When Su Bai comes back, his so-called double should also go."

Walking words, provoking Shen Changliu, he walked over in two steps and hugged him from behind, his arm was burned by the cigarette butt but he didn't let go: "What will I do when you leave? What will I do with my life?"

"You have Su Bai, you have many, you don't need me." As soon as he said this, Mo Zhiyang looked down and saw his cigarette butt was pressing on his elbow, pretending to be shocked: "Keep your hand forever?!"

This little episode left Mo Zhiyang with no chance to say anything else, so he hurriedly pushed the person away to turn on the light, and sure enough, seeing the burn on his arm, his eyes turned red: "Why don't you say anything, it's already burnt like this."

Carefully holding his arm, blowing gently on the wound: "Does it hurt? Forget it, I'll go get the medicine box, wait for me."

Watching him go out, Shen Changliu looked down at his wound, Mo Zhiyang still cared about him, otherwise he wouldn't be nervous without this wound, so could he use his concern to make him stay and stay by his side.

Conspiracies and tricks, whatever, he can't lose Yang Yang. 

Mo Zhiyang came in with a medicine box, pressed the man on the bed, and sat beside him to clean his wound and apply the medicine, looking cautious, his nose was red from distress: "Does it hurt? Why don't you say it!"

"Yangyang, I have been strictly controlled by my parents since I was a child. They hoped that I would study hard to inherit the family property. I was strictly controlled since I was a child."

 "But the more depressed a person is, the more terrifying it is when he explodes. In the first year of high school, I met the fuse. It was Su Bai. I fell in love with him at first sight, and even fell out with my family because of him, and was kicked out of the house."

"I don't want to go back, so I slowly work part-time jobs outside to pay tuition fees. I have paid for it for fifteen years. In fact, what he said is right. It is my wishful thinking. I don't blame him, but myself. I deserve all the suffering."

But ever since I met you, it's been different. You are sweet, the one I want to cherish and love. It was because I was stupid and messed up before. Yang Yang if I didn't have you, I don't know if I can make it through."

After saying these words, Shen Changliu stretched out his hand and stroked his cheek, his eyes were full of sincerity and guilt, he demeaned himself and pretended to be pitiful.

Yangyang, please forgive me for using your love for me to force you to stay. I am despicable, so I will spend my whole life making up for it.

However, it is not certain who is despicable.