Actor's Substitute Lover 1.29

"Yangyang~"

The murmurs and shallow moans in the alley pushed Teacher Cheng back, he knew he shouldn't say anything.

"Yangyang~~" Shen Changliu let go of his red collarbone, which had been gnawed red, and put his forehead against his forehead, and the two of them looked at each other.

The hot desire in his eyes could set anyone on fire, Mo Zhiyang didn't answer, he stroked his cheek with his right hand, and there was still a smoke that was almost burnt in his hand.

Misty peach blossom eyes, full of seductive charm, Shen Changliu stretched out his hand to caress the slightly bright red corners of his eyes: "Just let me look in your eyes."

Mo Zhiyang took his last puff of cigarette in front of him, then mischievously spit all the smoke into his face, giggling himself.

He was also very cute when he was slightly drunk, and Shen Changliu laughed out loud as if he was drunk and hugged him horizontally.

Because of being picked up, Mo Zhiyang dropped the cigarette in his hand, but he didn't care, and leaned into Shen Changliu's arms, closing his clear eyes.

The atmosphere and mood at this moment are actually not important.

At home, you can see the scattered coats from the entrance, and then slowly to the master bedroom on the second floor. There are two people lying on it, snuggling together. The morning sun is warm and the years are quiet.

Crazy all night yesterday, when Mo Zhiyang woke up, his surroundings were empty, he got up and put on his shirt, and then went to wash up, he could see in the mirror that his neck was his masterpiece.

Curse secretly, dog man, really is a dog man!

When he went downstairs, he saw that Shen Changliu had cleaned up, and he was wearing cotton home clothes, sitting on the sofa, looking at a stack of thick papers.

"Changliu." Mo Zhiyang rubbed his eyes and walked over, a little cute.

He was still wearing his own shirt, the wide shirt made the person more slender, Shen Changliu stretched out his hand to him, and hugged him on his lap: "Are you hungry?"

"Okay, what are you doing?" Mo Zhiyang nestled into his arms tenderly, leaning on his shoulder, looking at the papers.

"This is a new script I have received. Do you have a headache? Would you like me to pour you a glass of water?" Shen Changliu was a little worried, he drank a little too much yesterday, and he didn't know what to do.

Mo Zhiyang didn't give him a chance, and put his arms around his neck: "No, that's it."

"Ok, okay." Shen Changliu spoiled person so much that he just followed him and read the script together with him.

After reading the script, Shen Changliu nodded his head rarely: "This script is very good. Although it is not commercial enough, it can definitely win an award."

"Can't you win awards for business?" Mo Zhiyang didn't know much about the entertainment industry.

Shen Changliu patiently explained to him: "No, in fact, apart from making commercial films, film actors also make some other niche films. Generally, they don't make money, but they can win awards, so some well-known actors will also star in some films for free or with little pay. Movies with low investment are considered gold-plated."

"So, you can win an award for this movie?" "Mo Zhiyang sat up straight and seemed a little interested.

Shen Changliu is not sure, but he wants to bring his acting career to a successful conclusion. This movie undoubtedly has great potential: "It should."

"That's pretty good." Mo Zhiyang covered his stomach: "I'm hungry, so stay here longer."

Hearing that he was hungry, Shen Changliu stretched out his hand to cover his stomach, and rubbed it lightly: "Do you want to go out to eat, or order takeaway?"