The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.11

Beautiful, so beautiful!

The two people brought in by the envoy, a man and a woman, were dressed in Nanchu's unique costumes. Although they were weird, they did not detract from their appearance.

Especially the third young master, he is indeed a beauty they have never seen before.

Beautiful, extremely beautiful, cold and refined, with a face like the Mid-Autumn Moon, with shaved temples, a pair of peach blossom eyes holding spring water, a tall nose, and thin lips slightly pursed.

Such beauty seems to be found only in heaven.

The other woman must be the Seventh Princess, but this Seventh Princess is a bit inferior. She is well-behaved and cute, with a pair of smart and interesting almond eyes. She looks around as if she is curious, with a cute smile on her red lips. Simple and naive.

Everyone was looking at His Majesty who was sitting above them. If it was the Third Young Master, he would really be the Sixth Palace Concubine.

"See His Majesty the Emperor."

There was a man and a woman underneath. Qi Guanyan took a cursory glance and nodded: "Stand up."

It was only when Gao Wufen got closer that he could see clearly. He was indeed amazed by the third young master. After being stunned, he came back to his senses and turned his eyes to the seventh princess.

Now he was really shocked, how come the seventh princess looked like that little secret guard!

Gao Wufen glanced at the Emperor, and sure enough, His Majesty also noticed it, his eyes focused on the lovely woman, and he quickly lowered his head.

"I know the sincerity of the King of Nanchu." Qi Guanyan nodded, and the crown on his head moved because of this movement.

Nanchu is a small country, and it is in a remote area. It is easy to fight but difficult to govern. Regardless of the local customs, it is out of reach and across the Congjiang River. It is better to scare them and force them to pay tribute every year.

It only costs one penny to conquer Nanchu, but it takes three cents to support them. This deal is not cost-effective. Let them become a country, be self-sufficient, and pay tribute, so the court does not need to expend too much effort.

Because of this, Qi Guanyan accepted the letter of surrender and accepted the two protons.

"Gao Wufen, please arrange the place for the two of them to stay." Qi Guanyan glanced at the seventh princess with his sharp eyes and stood up: "Retreat from the court."

The harem was full of empty space and women with nothing to do, so the addition of these two hostages did not cause any trouble.

The seventh princess was still full of curiosity about her surroundings. She looked around while walking on the palace street, as if she was very interested in her surroundings. Anyone who looked at her would praise her: She looks like a charming and naive girl.

But the Third Young Master had a different look. His peach blossom eyes were slightly closed, and he looked down at the road with an expressionless face. He was not interested in everything around him, and he was as cold and distant as his temperament.

The people were arranged in the "Qinghua Palace" in the northwest corner of the palace. In addition to the one person brought by each of these two people, many people were arranged to serve them.

After all, they are here to be protons, not go to prison. Who knows whether they will climb onto the dragon bed in the future.

After sending away the people who brought them away, the seventh princess looked at the decoration in the palace and was very satisfied. When she saw the wooden pestle, she said: "I'll stay in the main hall, you can go and stay in the side hall."