The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.6

Her entire weight was pressed up against his hand, and she kept crushing him. How could it not hurt if his fingers were connected to his heart? Mo Zhiyang frowned, but still did not resist.

The system suddenly prays: I hope you're okay and don't die in front of me.

But this prayer is for the empress. He had never seen a person who can beat the host and end up okay.

"Greetings, your Majesty!" Commander He appeared in time. He had just heard that the entrance to Weiyang Palace was in a mess, so he hurried over to take a look.

Unexpectedly, seeing this child being bullied, he stepped forward and saluted.

The empress glanced at Commander He with her almond-shaped eyes and didn't pay much attention to it: "This thief dared to commit murder with an arrow outside Weiyang Palace. What crime should he be punished for?"

"Your Majesty, he is the Emperor's guard. No one except the Emperor has the authority to deal with him."

After hearing this, Tang Wanwan knew not to make His Majesty unhappy, so she pretended to take a step back casually and let go of Mo Zhiyang's hand: "In that case, let's leave it to His Majesty."

With that said, she ordered the person to be released and ignored the mess and returned to the palace first.

"Kid, are you okay?" Commander He quickly helped the person up, but his right hand was already red and purple, and all four fingers were swollen, and there was faint blood oozing from it, which showed how hard he was stepped on: "What happened?"

Mo Zhiyang's right hand was shaking, but his left hand still refused to put down the bow. Although it hurt, he still smiled and answered: "A reward from the Empress."

"You are really a melon kid. I will take you to apply medicine!" Commander He is extremely distressed. It looks like it hurts so much. His hand looks so bad he should take care of it.

Before Mo Zhiyang left, he turned to look at the prominent Weiyang Palace, narrowed his beautiful peach blossom eyes, and showed a pure smile.

He took person back to apply for medicine and so on, and then he gave up after wrapping his hands tightly: "Just have a good rest these days. I'll be on night watch, okay?"

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang looked at his right hand that was wrapped into a bear's paw and waved it in front of him. It hurt but there was no need to cry. He would make her hurt even more.

After nightfall, Mo Zhiyang did not go back obediently, but went to watch the night. As a dedicated little secret guard, how could he ask for leave because of such a minor injury?

The system disagrees, this host is definitely going to cause trouble, don't ask, just ask and you will understand.

The first night was uneventful. Just after midnight on the second night, Mo Zhiyang heard two whistle calls from a high place and raised a smile. He placed his injured right hand on the palm of his left hand and squeezed it hard. His fingers were connected, and his heart was in great pain, but he showed no expression as he turned around and jumped towards the source of the sound.

This time, after waiting for a while, the emperor saw a familiar figure appear and wave to him.

Mo Zhiyang held the bow in his left hand and carried the arrow basket behind his back. He jumped down and ran quickly to him. The two of them were still separated by the window, smiling and calling only: "Your Majesty."

This sentence "Your Majesty" actually made people feel happy. Qi Guanyan sighed. Sure enough, he couldn't sleep well without seeing him last night: "You have been here these days?"