Actor's Substitute Lover 1.18

After he finished eating, Mo Zhiyang took away the thermos.

Before leaving, Shen Changliu specifically asked: "Tell me after class, and I'll pick you up."

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang agreed, but he didn't understand why he insisted on coming to pick him up.

Mo Zhiyang works as a piano teacher in a training institution in Yundun District, and he has classes this afternoon.

Just after seven o'clock, Shen Changliu came over. Because of his status, he needed a mask and sunglasses.

Mo Zhiyang sent the last child away, packed his things and was about to go down when he saw him waiting for him in the stairwell: "Why did you come up?"

"I wanted to see you." Because there was no one on this floor, Shen Changliu took off his sunglasses and mask.

Mo Zhiyang blushed, lowered his head, and said the words of reproach in a coquettish tone, which was extremely unconvincing: "What if you are seen?"

"Yangyang."

Hearing Shen Changliu's gentle voice, Mo Zhiyang raised his head to look at him: "Ah?"

Unexpectedly, Shen Changliu suddenly held his face and kissed him.

Shen Changliu held his face with both hands, put his lips in his mouth, and put his tongue in for a second, pressing him slightly, forcing Yang Yang to take two steps back, leaning his back against the railing at the corner of the stairs.

The long and narrow Danfeng eyes narrowed slightly, and out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Mr. Cheng who was sluggish at the corner of the next staircase. When Mr. Cheng raised his head, he saw this absurd scene.

But Shen Changliu didn't think it was enough, so he clasped the back of his neck with his right hand, immobilizing him, and held his hand with his left hand, and the two interlocked their fingers.

It has to be said that this simple-minded man's kissing skills have improved by leaps and bounds. Mo Zhiyang has no experience, so he couldn't stand it. He became a puppet between his lips and teeth, and was conquered by him.

Teacher Cheng originally wanted to ask if he wanted to go together, but he saw this. Teacher Mo was kissing another man, and the atmosphere was very good, not like forcing.

When he came back to his senses, he turned around and hurried downstairs, his heart beating so fast.

Mo Zhiyang heard footsteps and began to struggle.

But Shen Changliu did not do as he wished, instead he hugged him even tighter, hugged him from the stairwell to the elevator next door, freed his left hand to press the elevator, and never let go of his lips from the beginning to the end.

When the elevator arrived and pushed him into the elevator, he kindly let go of his lips.

He let go of his mouth, but Mo Zhiyang was still trapped at the corner of the elevator by Shen Changliu.

Mo Zhiyang hit him angrily, and with bright red lips: "What if someone sees it?"

"You don't want people to see us together?" "Shen Changliu smiled, but the emotions in his eyes began to surge, and his hands clenched into fists.

"I'm okay, I'm just ordinary person, but you can't, what will you do if the paparazzi catches you?"

Just now the system said that the person who ran away was Teacher Cheng, and Mo Zhiyang knew that this Shen Changliu was simply concerned about his conversation with Teacher Cheng last time, so he made a fuss to declare his sovereignty.

Shen Changliu smiled, let go of his clenched fist, the palm was covered with crescent-shaped nail prints, leaned over and kissed his sucked bright red lips, tender and gentle.

Yang Yang likes this job very much, so he is reluctant to let him resign, but some people should warn that who belongs to whom.

At night, Mo Zhiyang leaned on the bedside to read a book, and Shen Changliu came out of the shower: "Yangyang, I have water in my ears."

"Okay." Shen Changliu has a long-standing habit of getting water in his ears when he washes his hair, so he took out a cotton swab: "You said that you are such an old man, how did you come here before? Did Su Bai help you?"