Actor's Substitute Lover 1.48

Tired from crying, Mo Zhiyang let go of him. His nose and eyes were red, and he hiccupped from crying, which was cute.

"Crying like a strawberry, as red as a strawberry." Shen Changliu kissed the tear stains on his cheeks sadly, and the bitter tears also reminded him that he almost lost him just now.

"Hic." Mo Zhiyang hiccupped again and quickly covered his mouth with his hands. Why couldn't he stop? He looked at him with wet eyes, at a loss.

How can he be so cute? He is indeed a fairy baby strawberry essence!

Shen Changliu pulled his hand away and saw that he was still hiccupping: "I have a method that can cure crying and hiccups. Do you want to try it?"

"Okay, hic~" Mo Zhiyang quickly covered his mouth again.

"Wu~ You liar!" Mo Zhiyang clung to him like an octopus, leaning against the wall. His movements caused his back to rub against the wallpaper, and there was a burning pain in his back. Moans mixed with cries and hiccups came out of his mouth.

Hearing that he was still hiccupping, Shen Changliu moved harder and harder, kissing his lips, swallowing all the hiccups and moans, but this was also satisfying. Every time Yangyang hiccupped, it became tighter and tighter, making him unable to stop.

But he doesn't know if it was because it took too long or something, but Mo Zhiyang really stopped fighting and leaned on him as if he was out of strength: "Changliu, uh-huh, no, I'm so tired~"

"Lean on my shoulder, don't feel tired." Shen Changliu didn't give him a chance at all and moved from the entrance to the sofa.

The coffee table is so cold!

Mo Zhiyang knelt on it, sobbing and crying. The cold glass tabletop was covered with heat, but he was still not let go. He knew that there would be a disaster after this, and he just hoped that he would not die from exhaustion.

Before he lost consciousness, Mo Zhiyang rested his head on Shen Changliu's shoulder. The man was picked up and carried to the bedroom. As Shen Changliu was walking up the stairs, he still accidentally let out a voice: Uh-huh~~

"You won't hiccup now, will you?" Shen Changliu gently held his earlobe in his mouth.

"Hmm~~" I don't want to hiccup now, but I really want to hit you. Mo Zhiyang opened his mouth and bit his shoulder without using any force. After being pushed hard, he fainted from the pleasure.

I'm so sad, Mo Zhiyang's eyes are misty, my waist is sore, I'm so tired and tired, I'm really lucky that I didn't get fucked to death, thank God for letting me live.

"Yangyang." Shen Changliu didn't get up either, and kept sleeping with him. When he saw the person woke up, he stared blankly at the ceiling with his eyes open. He leaned over and kissed the corner of his lips: "What's wrong?"

I want to twist your head off, what do you think?

Mo Zhiyang turned his head to look at the person lying next to him. Suddenly, a wave of evil fire rose up. He leaned forward and opened his mouth to bite his shoulder. This time, he really used force.

The bite hurt, but Shen Changliu didn't say a word, and even took the initiative to push the person into his arms so that he wouldn't bite too hard.

After taking a bite, Mo Zhiyang felt much better. After Mo Zhiyang let go, he saw the teeth marks that were so deep that they were already bleeding, and he blew on it twice more: "Huhu~ Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt. If you're happy, I won't feel any pain."

Shen Changliu also knew that he went too far last night, but he just couldn't control himself and tried desperately to get it so that he couldn't leave him.

Now I understand that it's not that he can't live without me, but that I can't live without him.

Mo Zhiyang turned around and saw the sky was bright outside, and suddenly had a problem: "I'm so tired, but I have to see Senior Lu off tomorrow."

I will send him to you, but you must cherish this opportunity and take action when it is time to take action.