The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.18

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.18

After asking these questions, the head of Qingyang thought about the relationship between the two of them, so he asked more: "Leader, what is your relationship with this senior brother?"

"Senior brother has been very good to me since I was a child. What's wrong?" He was testing, but Mo Zhiyang just pretended to be ignorant, as if he didn't understand what he meant.

Seeing the alliance leader's appearance, the head of Qingyang didn't seem to think there was any problem between the two, so he asked again: "Has your senior brother always treated you like this since you were a child?"

"Yes, senior brother has been very good to me since I was a child." Mo Zhiyang replied, seeing that his face looked very ugly again, and tentatively smelled: "Head Qingyang, did my senior brother do something wrong? He's always been like this, don't take it to heart."

This child may not know what illusions his senior brother still has about him. Also, the alliance leader has only lived with his senior brother and his master since he was a child and has never had contact with the outside world.

Naturally, whatever his senior brother said was what he said.

"That's not the case, it's just that, leader, you have to be careful about your senior brother." After the leader of Qingyang finished speaking, he felt that it was not good, and he should not get involved in their private affairs.

This dog man acted so obviously that even the head of Qingyang noticed it.

Mo Zhiyang pretended not to know what was going on, holding the cup and muttering: "What happened to my senior brother? He has been very close and caring to me since I was a child. He was also the best to me after my master died."

At this time, there was a knock on the door outside the house. It was really Jiang Henian: "Headmaster Qingyang, is my junior brother here?"

"Yes, yes, senior brother!" Mo Zhiyang stood up immediately, put down the cup in his hand, turned around and went to open the door, but his hand was held by the head of Qingyang.

Looking at him with some confusion: "What's wrong, Head of Qingyang Sect?"

"Nothing." Head Qingyang let go of his hand, feeling that he shouldn't meddle in other people's business.

Mo Zhiyang went to open the door happily, and sure enough, standing outside was Jiang Henian in white: "Senior brother, have you finished talking to Head Yu Jing?"

"Yes." Jiang Henian rubbed the top of his head, his eyes filled with doting, and his heart was clear.

But Mo Zhiyang didn't seem to notice, and he enjoyed the skin care he gave him very familiarly: "What did you all say? Can you tell me and Head Qingyang?"

Jiang Henian just looked at the head of Qingyang in the room with a smile, and then shook his head: "Head Qingyang also knows. If Yangyang wants to know, just ask him."

Seeing that he was trying to pass things off, Mo Zhiyang let go of his hand and hummed: "If you don't say it, don't say it."

Unexpectedly, Jiang Henian held his junior brother's hand in front of others and coaxed softly: "It's just some insignificant words. If you want to know, it doesn't matter if I tell you every word. I'm just afraid that you will be bored and unhappy."

This gentle and doting attitude and tone are completely different from the aloofness and self-restraint towards outsiders. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is treating his junior brother or his own wife.