ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.16

"Erm, I can't say, but I suggest you go and take a look." The system is rooted in his consciousness, and he is aware of it when he brings it up.

Mo Zhiyang hesitated and subconsciously put his hand on his abdomen, as if he wanted to feel something. He took his hand back and decided to go out and buy a pregnancy kit.

The pregnancy box is cylindrical, which is about the thickness of the little finger and the length of the thumb.

Blood needs to be dripped into one end, and there is a white paper at the other end. If it is normal, it will be green, and you're pregnant, it will be blue.

Mo Zhiyang sat alone in the dormitory, looking at the pregnancy box in his hand without saying anything. After a long time, he accepted his fate and pricked his finger with the gift needle and squeezed a drop in.

After all the blood is absorbed, turn around and look at the other end. 

Blue.

Seeing this color, Mo Zhiyang's shoulders slumped, and he didn't know how to react.

"I have it." He held the pregnancy box and muttered to himself, "How could it happen all of a sudden?"

It was past nine o'clock when Bao Siyu finished dealing with the spies. He bought a midnight snack and opened the door of the dormitory, only to find that the room was empty.

Such a big wife is gone?!

On an unknown street, Mo Zhiyang walked slowly with his hands in his pockets. He turned to the road and walked up the overpass. He stood in the middle of the overpass and looked at the busy traffic below.

It's late at night, and the lights of the cars are connected into a brilliant light, coming from far to near.

"They're all so pretty." Mo Zhiyang turned around, sat on the floor on the overpass, looked at the twinkling stars in the sky, and sighed, "The sky is beautiful too."

"Tell me, if you kill it, will they still be able to see such beautiful traffic and stars?" Mo Zhiyang held his chin, hugged his knees, and leaned against the railing of the overpass.

The system didn't know how to respond, "Don't force yourself."

"Bao Siyu, he will be sad, will he forgive me?" Mo Zhiyang thought of the pregnancy box in his pocket. It was too heavy. It was the weight of a life and could not bear it.

Not wanting the host to be embarrassed, the system didn't say anything.

Mo Zhiyang put his hand on his abdomen and sighed, "Do you remember when and where you first met me?"

"I remember. In the hospital." 

The system has never forgotten this matter. After its last host died, it began to look for the next one. The hospital was a good choice.

When the system met the host, he was on the bed in the corridor of the hospital, pale and skinny, receiving an infusion.

His huge desire to live made the system feel it, and it took the initiative to talk to him. The other hosts were half-liar and half-threat. Only he actively wanted to do the task because he wanted to live, such a simple wish.

The host asked the system: can he survive by completing the task?

At that time, seeing how pitiful he was, the system bound him and replied: As long as you complete the task, you can survive.

The reason why he has never failed is simple, because the system said that he can survive only by completing the task.

The host was only eighteen years old at the time, but he knew everything at the age of eighteen.