ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.9

Unable to defeat him, Mo Zhiyang did not refuse. It was just an inspection anyway.

While he was taking a shower, Bao Siyu went to find Galileo, and the two of them had to have a good talk.

"What do you mean?" Galileo straightened his back and looked at the man in front of him. He was emotionless and rarely showed anger.

The two met in the woods behind the dormitory.

Bao Siyu was even tougher than him and looked at him levelly: "What do you mean?"

"You clearly know that I want to find a milk-flavored Omega. Is that intentional?" Galileo's voice was cold, as if he wanted to see through this man.

These days, he always blames everything in the alliance on himself.

He thought something was really going on, but it turned out that he was here to steal his favorite Omega. He had been deceived all over the place these days, and even helped him deal with things, leaving him free to soak up his O.

"When I liked him, he hadn't differentiated yet. I didn't know he tasted like strawberry toffee." This Bao Siyu felt that he had been wronged and wanted to explain.

As a result, Galileo was unmoved and asked coldly: "But the fact is that you deliberately lied to him and stayed with him."

"I didn't lie to him." Bao Siyu argued, but as if he had thought of something, his expression turned cold.

Galileo could guess that judging from the way he was dressed, the way he was wrapped up, and the behavior of the little toffee, he had no idea about Bao Siyu's true identity.

"You deceived him. You must not have told him your true identity, right?" Galileo was like a hunter catching a fox by its tail.

His tone was serious, as if he was educating a child: "If he knew you were lying to him, would he still treat you like this? Love should be based on mutual sincerity, and you should not lie to him."

"I didn't mean to lie to him." Bao Siyu wanted to explain, but he remembered another thing: What if he knew that he was the main god he hated the most? What to do.

Seeing that he remained silent, Galileo continued his righteous advice: "So, you should leave him. I will treat him sincerely and mark him."

Bao Siyu: "......" 

 This guy has said so much about relationships, but he wants him give up and then do it himself.

"You haven't marked him yet. It proves that I have a chance. I will mark him, and then treat him sincerely and be good to him." Galileo spoke very seriously and solemnly about every word.

But why does it make people hate it so much?

"Impossible!" Bao Siyu gritted his teeth.

But he knows this person well. He is upright and steady, and he is determined. He will work hard to fight for something when he sees it.

Galileo seemed to have no intention of quarreling with him anymore. He said, "Then let's each rely on our own abilities." and left.

"Damn it." Bao Siyu raised his eyebrows. He heard that he was coming yesterday, so he took Yangyang out, but today he met him again. This guy was very stubborn. It was a bit difficult to ask him to give up.

Mo Zhiyang was sitting on a chair, scrolling through his mobile phone. Things like Light Brains can only be used by people in the military, and ordinary people still use mobile phones.