The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.3

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.3

Mo Zhiyang was woken up and was a little angry. He lifted up the quilt and got up. He went to open the door. When he saw the person coming, he asked, "Who are you?"

"This little girl's name is Ru Xin. She is the eldest disciple of Jialuo Palace. She is specially ordered by the palace master to bring toiletries to the alliance leader." As she spoke, she tilted her forehead slightly, revealing her beautiful swan neck.

"Oh, I haven't woken up yet." Mo Zhiyang said, slammed the door, went back happily and lay down to sleep again.

Ru Xin, who was locked up at the door, didn't know what to do. She originally thought that the alliance leader looked simple and didn't know how to deal with the world, but it turned out that he didn't know the world and didn't know the relationship between men and women, so it would be difficult to deal with.

Ru Xin looked at the copper basin in her hand. The water could reflect her face, and she confirmed again that it looked good. Could it be because the leader was young and didn't know what was going on?

After thinking about it for a few times, she felt troubled. How can she make him enlightened?

After getting enough sleep, he meditated and did hid kung fu. His body is really a martial arts prodigy that is rare to see in a thousand years. After being beaten by the master to hurt the Rendu and Du meridians, his internal strength and mental skills have improved by leaps and bounds.

Even Jiang Henian, who has accumulated so much in these two lives, cannot compare with him, so if he is good at martial arts, no one can bully him.

When he got up in the afternoon, as soon as he went out, he met the leader of Xiaoyao Sect, Zhao Qian, who had been waiting outside. Zhao Qian was the youngest and best-looking among all the leaders.

He is probably in his early thirties, looks steady and handsome, and is considered a handsome man, but if you look carefully at the corners of his eyebrows and eyes, there is always a hint of romance, which makes people always doubt his motives.

Mo Zhiyang has the least favorable impression of him. This person always likes to do something to him. He usually does it very secretly, but he still has to maintain a simple personality, which is not easy to expose.

One day, I will marinate your salty pork knuckles.

When Zhao Qian saw the alliance leader, his eyes lit up. This alliance leader looked different from before. Those other alliance leaders could kill flies in the folds on their faces.

On the other hand, this one is fragrant and soft, but his martial arts skills are extremely high. Although he has just grown up, he is a master who can break big rocks with one palm.

His immaturity that was inconsistent with his strength tickled people's hearts. Other leaders and people in the Wulin League all treated him like a son, but he was not his own son. He knew very clearly that he wanted him.

"Leader, did you sleep well last night?" Zhao Qian greeted him with a smile, which made people confused.

Mo Zhiyang yawned. With this man's eyes, he knew what he was going to do as soon as he looked at it. He replied in a nonchalant manner: "It's okay. Is there anything wrong?"

"That's good. I was still thinking that you might not sleep well." The trick is close, and he feels that this young man is easy to deceive. If those old guys hadn't hindered him, he would have succeeded long ago.