The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.27

"What did you say?" Qi Guanyan's face turned dark instantly, and even the bright light couldn't illuminate it.

Suddenly, Mo Zhiyang knew that something was wrong, and quickly waved his hand to the old man and said: "No, no, we don't want Sugar Man anymore, no more."

With that said, he picked up Qi Guanyan and left. The big golden retriever's face was darker than the bottom of the pot, and he was afraid he was going to bite someone.

When the three people behind heard this, they suppressed their laughter, especially Commander He, whose face turned red and could only cover their mouths and pretend that nothing happened.

The old man was still a little strange and shouted from behind: "Hey, sir, do you really not want to buy a candy man for your son?"

Originally, Qi Guanyan was pulled away by Mo Zhiyang for several steps. When he heard the old man shouting, his lungs exploded with anger. He didn't care about what was behind him and just pulled him to walk a few steps quickly.

Mo Zhiyang breathed a sigh of relief and had to pull the person away quickly, otherwise something might happen.

But after walking a few steps, the two people suddenly stopped. Qi Guanyan couldn't help it after all, turned around and walked towards the stall. Mo Zhiyang scratched his head and hurriedly caught up: Now the big golden retriever is going crazy.

The old man originally thought that the business was gone, and was about to recruit the next one, when he saw the old man coming back, smiling so much that his goatee twitched: "Master, you still want candy, right?"

Qi Guanyan didn't answer, but suddenly stretched out his hand and overturned the stall: "That's my wife."

The people around were frightened, and even Gao Wufen and the other two were stunned. This movement even attracted the attention of many lantern watchers. Looking at the messy stall, a young man with an angry look on his face, and there is also a stunned boss.

He knew that the big golden retriever would be angry, but he really didn't expect that he would set off someone else's stall. Mo Zhiyang hurried up and restrained his hands and feet with a bear hug. He was really afraid that he would hit someone: "Be good, let's go back and take a walk!"

"This is my wife!" Qi Guanyan said, holding his waist tightly as if swearing sovereignty.

"Husband, husband, let's go back and leave quickly, okay?" There were more and more people, and they looked at them like monkeys. Mo Zhiyang felt embarrassed, and the golden retriever was not too embarrassed.

He can only follow his words, coaxing and pulling people away: "Husband, let's go back first, okay? Be good!"

These few calls of "husband" really smoothed the golden retriever's fur, and he was pulled away from the scene of the incident obediently.

Gao Wufen quickly stepped forward, took out a piece of silver and handed it to the boss: "This is some compensation."

When the boss saw the money, he was willing to settle the matter, but he still muttered: "Aren't they just like father and son?"

These words were still heard by the golden retriever who had not gone far. As soon as he heard these words, he immediately exploded and wanted to turn back, but was stopped by Mo Zhiyang: "Husband, husband, let's go over there, it's lively over there."

This incident aroused Qi Guanyan's heart, and he was depressed for several days. It was on the night of the 20th of the first lunar month that Mo Zhiyang pestered him for a long time before he was willing to talk about it.