ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.29

"Go and stop them." Mo Zhiyang walked downstairs holding his stomach.

The housekeeper hurriedly supported the man. Seeing how anxious he was, he became impatient himself.

"What are you doing?" Mo Zhiyang was at the stairs on the second floor, looking at the group of people under the living room, "How did you get in?"

"Mo Zhiyang! Why did you betray my uncle?" Seeing him again, Xiao Yi only felt angry and unwilling. He was obviously better, so why did he like that good-for-nothing beta?

He might even abandon his olive branch and start hanging out with that person instead.

"Who am I betraying? Don't talk nonsense! I didn't!" Mo Zhiyang was a little anxious, as if he was nervous about having his lie exposed, and he was desperately trying to cover up his mistakes.

This look, in the eyes of everyone, made him feel guilty, and he became more and more certain that he had cheated.

"Let us go up and search!" Xiao Yi walked to the stairs and faced him with his head raised. "If you have a clear conscience, then let us go up and search!"

He arranged for someone to watch him all night last night. The man went in and hasn't come out yet. He must still be in his room.

"Impossible!" Mo Zhiyang held the handrail tightly with both hands, his lips turned white in panic, and his hands were shaking from nervousness.

But Xiao Yi didn't stop there. He even pressed forward step by step, walking up the steps step by step in front of him until he looked at him and said, "Get out of the way!"

"Impossible!" Mo Zhiyang glanced at the people following him, each of them looked gloating, as if they wanted to eat him alive, especially Bao Fusheng, whom he had beaten before.

"Get out of the way!" Xiao Yi pursed his lips tightly, unwilling to give up when he was angry. He was angry at his betrayal and also worried about his rejection. 

"No!"

The two people confronted each other at the entrance of the stairs, but in the end, it was the person behind him who wanted to see Mo Zhiyang die who was more anxious.

Bo Fusheng suddenly rushed out and pushed Mo Zhiyang's hand away from the handrail, "Go quickly!"

Xiao Yi was startled for a moment, then rushed over and ran to the room.

"You, you!" Mo Zhiyang was pushed away a little, but luckily, he was supported by the housekeeper so that he wouldn't fall. Seeing those people swarming towards the bedroom, he finally couldn't help laughing.

Xiao Yi was the first to bear the brunt. He pushed open the ajar door. The room was very large, but at a glance he could see the bulge on the bed, which was the size of an adult.

When the guess was confirmed, Xiao Yi gritted his teeth with hatred, as if to see which one was risking his life!

Everyone else also walked into the room and when they saw the person on the bed, they all gloated for a moment. They didn't care who the adulterer was, they just wanted Mo Zhiyang to die and then carve up the Bao family.

Xiao Yi rushed over angrily, walked to the bed, ripped off the quilt, and threw it to the ground, "Idiot, get up."

"Huh?" Bao Siyu came back too late last night. He was really sleepy and couldn't react for a while.

This person had his back to the door, and he didn't wake up even after he pulled off the quilt. He just felt that this person was too bold. He was caught cheating, and he was still calm as if he was at home. Xiao Yi was extremely angry. "You waste, get up!"