Actor's Substitute Lover 1.36

"At the end, order green vegetables and white porridge. If you have a bad stomach for a long time, you can't eat these." As Mo Zhiyang said, he turned around and saw the man with a slightly chilly face.

His keen sixth sense made him realize that Shen Changliu seemed to be going black?

He held his hand under the table and asked with concern: "What's wrong? Is your stomach upset?"

I've already reminded you, as the film king, there's no reason why you can't act well?

Sure enough, these words made Shen Changliu suddenly realize, and he forced a smile in the next second: "It's okay."

With a trembling lower lip and slightly pale complexion, no matter how you look at it, you feel that something is wrong. At this moment, you are forced to smile happily, the real movie king.

"Do you want to take a stomach medicine first?" Mo Zhiyang became nervous, and casually picked up the small satchel on the side to look for medicine.

Shen Changliu leaned his head on Mo Zhiyang's shoulder in front of Lu Lianglin, and said in a weak tone: "I'm fine, just take a rest."

Seeing him like this, Mo Zhiyang quickly bought him a glass of warm water: "Wait a while for the white porridge to come out, can you eat some porridge and then stomach medicine?"

Seeing him like this, Lu Lianglin couldn't help being a little contemptuous: This Shen Changliu, why is he so weak as the film king?

Forget it, for that letter of recommendation, he has to complete this matter, this Mo Zhiyang, after getting the letter, see if I don't torture you to death.

Just as the food was being served, Lu Lianglin greeted him and brought him a piece of saury: "You liked to eat this before, try to see if it's the same as before."

Shen Changliu watched the fish meat arrive in Yangyang's bowl, saw that he was about to pick it up, and suddenly hummed softly: "Ugh~"

"What's wrong?" Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang cursed in his heart: Yoyoyo pretended to be true, but on the surface he pretended to be very concerned: "Is it a stomachache?"

Shen Changliu shook his head, pretending to be strong, leaning on his shoulder and speaking weakly: "It's good to take a break. It's rare to invite your senior to dinner. I'm fine."

Damn, the green tea is so good! Pretending not to hear, Mo Zhiyang nodded: "Okay." Just as the white porridge was served, he gave him a bowl.

"You used to be like this too. You were careful with people. To be honest, I regretted not chasing you back then." Lu Lianglin said with a smile, showing a regretful expression.

When Shen Changliu heard these words, not only did his stomach hurt, but his liver hurt too!

Is this blatantly prying the corner of the wall?

I also have to ask if you are worthy, and respond in a weak tone: "Yangyang is so good, of course he deserves better."

In other words, you are not worthy!

Today's Shen Changliu was filled with the fragrance of tea, and Mo Zhiyang, who was the party involved, was eating on the surface and watching a play secretly, pretending not to hear anything.

I am a pure and flawless white lotus, how can I hear the scheming words of the green teas?

"Sincerity is the most important thing. It is enough to accompany him to live a healthy life." As Lu Lianglin said, he took the initiative to put Duan Qingcai on for Shen Changliu: "You are not in good health, eat more vegetables."

"Thank you." Shen Changliu gritted his teeth and said this sentence, what kind of wind did he come to take this anger.

Fight it, up fight it!

Mo Zhiyang doesn't think it's a big deal to eat melons, so he deliberately added a sentence: "Yes, you should eat more vegetables for Changliu."

"Okay!" Yang Yang made the most delicious one, of course, Shen Changliu picked it up and ate it happily, but kept the part that Lu Lianglin made.

"By the way, Ah Yang, you don't always like crowds. Are you not used to dating Mr. Shen?" Lu Lianglin asked this question with a smile, but in Shen Changliu's view, it was a killer.