😍Introducing Avneet Kaur😍

This is the starting of new book with the female lead of storyline.

Avneet kaur : 23 year old, bubbly and bold young girl, you can call her a party animal but in a control way, not a drinker, just love dancing and bass in the environment full of music.

She is the one getting success in the startup business, making enough of money every year and start a small company with a small Finance which is taken by a rich businessman

And this rich businessman is none other than his father, his father is one of the most successful Businessman of this country.

Even after getting so much success and business now he start trying his hand in politics as well.

Avneet wanna stand on her own feets, so she continue her studies in the business line, and later find an idea to start up a small company with innovative idea.

And now she even have a business which is growing day by day in the entire city right now.

Her company make and supply mocktails and cocktails in party, she had an idea of this business from a party.

And she even launch her business first products in a club only.

So you can take from last few months her life is revolving around parties and clubbing.

It is for promotion of a business and make a setup for market of her products, her company make soft drinks and cocktails without alcohol.

Her company is the only choice for people who loves partying but without having alcohol.

So she is providing choice to everyone and that is why it is a growing business in the metropolitan city like Mumbai from where she started this business.

Every night, she spend in club for promotions, but yet avneet never had a drink.

Her family support her because they understand that she choose the line in which she have to be around parties.

Even her father are not worried for her because Avneet is Enough mature to handle herself now.

But her mother didn't like it too much.

Stay tuned