Chapter 197: Heroes vs Mr. Destruction

In the city, Mr. Destruction keeps firing his ring at blast things, he laughs evilly and looks around too.

Scarlet Fly: Mr. Destruction, you're supposed to get Ladybug and her allies miraculouses, you can destroy the city later.

Mr. Destruction: I'm trying to get their attention, is that so wrong?

Scarlet Fly: Okay, point taken. Just get their miraculouses and you're done for.

Mr. Destruction: With pleasure. Come on Ladybug! I know you and your little team are out there somewhere.

Ladybug: Try looking straight ahead. *Mr. Destruction looked straight ahead and he see them.*

Mr. Destruction: Ahh, you're here. Why don't we have a little fun with a game called Laser Tag? And I'm it. *He points his ring out and starts firing lasers at them, they evade the laser blasts, and Blue Feather turn her fan into a disc and throws it out, Firefly gets his light slicer and throws it at him, but they missed him and Mr. Destruction fire them with his ring, but he missed them too.* Dang it. No matter. I can still beat you all. *He formed a boxing glove with his ring and pour it out and tried to punch Eagle, but Eagle fly up and the boxing glove hit the building instead and it start to griddle and crack. Eagle flies down, then Mr. Destruction points his ring up and made middles appear in laser form.*

Mister Quills: Man, he's good with that ring.

Ladybug: But not too good. Get ready. *Mr. Destruction move his left arm to the right and the middles start flying down, they evade them as they exploded on the ground, White Fang made moon rocks appeared and throw some at Mr. Destruction and he fire the moon rocks into pieces with his ring, Mister Quills draw his quill katanas.*

Mr. Destruction: Huh, a sword fight, huh? Well okay. *He made a laser sword appear and he hold it firmly.* Let's fight. *He swoops down and sword fights with Mister Quills, they keep striking at each other, duck and dodge, then, Mr. Destruction kicks him below the belt and kicks him back too.*

Mister Quills: I hate that guy. *Mr. Destruction laughs evilly. Eagle looked at Viperia, and they both nodded and they charged toward him, Eagle throw her rollboarer out and Viperia throw her ribbon out and they both swing forward, did a flip, and landed, Mr. Destruction point his ring out, and fire more lasers, they deflect the laser blasts.*

Ladybug: Okay Flora, go.

Flora: Okay. *She leaps up and draws her blade and points it down.* Luxuriant Ivy! *She starts to glow pink and vines and roots start to grow from the road and go towards Mr. Destruction.*

Mr

Mr. Destruction: Oh no you don't. *He point his ring out and fired Viperia and Eagle back, they both hit parked cars and he stopped the vines and roots, he grabbed a vine and throw it at Flora, and wraps it around her, she grunted and try to break free, but the vines were too strong.* Gotcha, Bambi. Now let's get your precious little miraculous for Scarlet Fly.

The one who lost hope (sequel): Evil strikes again part 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara