Chapter 45: heroes vs Rat King

In the city, Ladybug threw her yo-yo out a few, some hissed and scurried away, Black Panther twirled his staff and swing a few out of the way, threw in his cat nip bomb and it exploded, it cleared them up a little bit, Uncanny blast a few and punch the giant rats in the face, but one grabbed her, she exclaimed and it pulled her down.

Rat King: Hahahaha! Good one, boy. Take off her miraculous and we'll take it and get the others.

Eagle: Uncanny! *She threw her Eagle boomerangs and hit the giant rat, it let her go and she fly up and away.*

Black Panther: There are too many of them! *He swings his staff at a few.*

White Fang: Hi-ya! *He did a flip and land on his feet.* Sorry it took so long.

Ladybug: Nevermind that. You're on time. *The giant rats charged at them, they jump on them and try to control them.* Easy, you. *It didn't listen.* Ugh. How do you control a rat? *She jumped off and land on one knee, she see the small rats roaming in the city.*

In the bakery, the rats chew through the door.

Tom: Aww not again! *The rats go into the bakery, Sabine hit a few with a broomstick, but some ate it.*

Sabine: Not the broomstick. Tom, do something!

Tom: What do you want me to do? *He uses the backup broom and shoos a few off the counter.* Aww I just made those this morning. Why must it always be rats? *One Rat pounced on Sabine's face, Sabine screamed and try to pry the rat out of her face.*

In the city, they keep fighting them off.

Eagle: Ugh. There are too many of them. What do we do?

Ladybug: Fight them off until they're no more.

Black Panther: I can even out the odds. *His ring glowed blue.* Cataclysm! *He touched the road and it start to griddle and crack, the rats go into the hole.*

Rat King: Hey! No fair! No matter, I'm still gonna get what's mine! *He points his scepter out and fires at them, they evade the blast and hit the higher ground.*

White Fang: How are we gonna deal with this one? *They heard a loud squeaking sound, they looked up in the air and see flying rats.*

Black Panther: Are you kidding me? *Ladybug threw her yo-yo out and hit the flying rats.*

Ladybug: Guess his scepter is where he called on his rats. We'll have to get it from him.

White Fang: You sure this is not an akumkatized villain?

Ladybug: I'm sure.