Chapter 76: Summer beauty pageant and Nancy akumatize

Meanwhile, at the 1st Annual Paris Summer Beauty Pageant in the Le Grand Hotel, the little girls were showing off their special talents, answering questions, and doing one final statement before they announce the winner.

Hannah (Contestant #4): I hope I win this year. I've been training for this moment my entire life and it's not going to go to waste.

Nancy (Contestant #1): Don't hold your breath, Hannah. I'm gonna win 1st place again. Did I mention I won first place in all the pageants 5 years in a row, meaning year number 6 is all mine? Enjoy second place. *Hannah growled and she folded her arms too.*

Hannah: (That first-place spot will be mine.)

Andre Bourgeois: Ahem. Now we go to our 3rd place runner-up. For third place is... Jenna Davidson. *The audience cheered and applauded for Jenna, she was crowned for 3rd place, she take a bow and walk back to her spot.* Second place is... Nancy Schwartz. *The audience cheered and applauded for Nancy.*

Nancy: What? Second? No! There has to be a mistake. *She was crowned second, she was surprised and shocked.* This has to be a mistake, there's no way I got second.

Andre Bourgeois: And your miss Paris pageant winner is... Hannah Burplebottom. *The audience cheered and applauded for Hannah, she was crowned first and got a first-place sash on her shoulders.*

Hannah: I can't believe it. I won. I can't believe it.

Nancy: Ugh. This is so not fair. This was my year! ALL MINE! Grrrrrrrr!

In the Volcano lair, Syndrome walked in and he see Scarlet Truther, looking at the screen.

Syndrome: What do we get?

Scarlet Truther: Just another plan Akuma attack for you. You'll be very surprised by what I got for you.

Syndrome: I like surprises. *He get the Butterfly miraculous out and put it on and made Nooroo appear.* Time to get to work, Nooroo.

* Time to get to work, Nooroo

Nooroo: Oh no.

Syndrome: Nooroo, dark wings rise! *He transforms into Dark Wing.*

Dark Wing: A poor girl who didn't win a beauty pageant. That could be arranged just fine. *He get his hand out and a butterfly flew in he touched and turn it into an Akuma and he set it free.* Fly away, my little Akuma. And evilize this Queen. *The Akuma flew out of the volcano and into Paris. At the Le Grand Hotel, Nancy was still mad about her loss.*

Nancy: It's not fair! I deserved to win

Nancy: It's not fair! I deserved to win. Not Hannah, me! Why can't they ever see... *The Akuma go in her crown and she's in Dark Wing's control.*

Dark Wing: Beauty Queen, I am Dark Wing. You're furious because you lost a pageant, I may have the answer to why that's happening to you. People are jealous of your natural beauty and want it from you. That can be arranged very well for you. I may have the solution to your problem. I'm giving you the power to turn to make all of Paris' beauty and hair care products go bad. But in return, you must do this one favor for me: get me Ladybug, Black Panther, White Fang, and Eagle's miraculouses.

Nancy: They'll see who's Queen, Dark Wing. *Dark bubbles start to form all over her body.*