Chapter 39: Heroes vs Zombo part 2

In the city, Black Panther, White Fang, Eagle, and Uncanny fight off a few clowns and try to fight off Zombo.

Zombo: You fools. Do you think you can beat me? Well now try a little "bounce" in your fighting. *His nose glowed red and made a bounce house appear and his nose glowed red again he use his powers and bring them inside, they all strained and grunted.*

White Fang: This is not how I picture a fun day!

Zombo: Well neither do I! *He laughs evilly and psycho, he gets his horn and honks it.*

Dark Wing VO: Good work, Zombo. Now we just have to wait for Ladybug to get here and she'll join her little team and I'll be able to get their miraculouses.

Zombo: Indeed.

Ladybug: Let them out of that bounce house! *Zombo sees Ladybug and her 2 new allies.*

Dark Wing: What the? How did she get... ugh! Forget it! Take their miraculouses too. I could use a little boost for myself.

Zombo: I see you got some help. Looks like they won't be much help when I'm through with you. *He bounces up in the air and hovers.*

Aurora: Ladybug, we gotta stop him.

Ladybug: Not yet. We gotta pop that bounce house. Aurora!

Aurora: Got it. *She jumps down and runs up to the bounce house.* Sorry guys! *She sharpens her claws and pops the bounce house and it's deflated, luckily they got out of there.*

Eagle: Thanks. It was not fun in there.

Ladybug: Don't worry.

Zombo: Looks like the bounce house wasn't much fun. But don't worry, we'll be expecting a little ball storm right now! *His nose glowed red, a few heroes gasped as the sky start to get darker and rubber balls start to fall from the sky.*

Ladybug: Ugh. This is why I hate clowns. Take cover! *They find a hiding stop until the ball storm is over.*

Eagle: How are we gonna stop him and retrieve the Akuma?

Ladybug: I don't know. Gimme a minute to think.

Zombo: Hahahahahaha! *He fly in the air and use his clown powers and made a giant boulder appear. He threw it down.*

*