Chapter 179: Leaving and one more thing to plan

At the Ront Des Paris, they made it, and still no sign of Madame Rouge.

Viperia: She's not here yet.

Blue Feather: Good. That will give us plenty of time for a sneak attack.

Ladybug: Yeah. Let's go. *The roof opened and they all leaped out and hide.*

Rena Rouge: Oops. Forgot to power up. Fox power! *Her necklace glowed orange and she power up too.*

Meanwhile, the illusions lead her to the Pont Des Arts bridge.

Madame Rouge: Gotcha you all. Say bye-bye! *She blast them, but they disappeared.* What the? It was a fake? Ugh! I felt for it!

Firefly: You got that right.

Madame Rouge: Where are you? *She looked around, she moved slowly.*

Firefly: Illuminate! *He shined his ring and hit Madame Rouge.*

Madame Rouge: AAAAAAH! My eyes! I'm blind! *Firefly laughs evilly

Madame Rouge: AAAAAAH! My eyes! I'm blind! *Firefly laughs evilly.*

Firefly: Firefly power! *His ring glowed yellow and he power up too.* I could get used to this. *Madame Rouge rubs her eyes and starts to blink.*

Madame Rouge: Okay. I can see. Sort of. You're gonna regret ever blinding me like that. *She gets her cannon, King Monkey gets his riyu Jingu bang and throws it up in the air.*

King Monkey: Uproar! *The stick start to glow and made a doll appear, Madame Rouge laugh and snort.*

Madame Rouge: What are you gonna do with a doll?

King Monkey: Nothing. But this. *He throws the doll at the cannon and it starts to circuit and go in a fritz.*

Madame Rouge: You stupid monkey! You're gonna regret it! *Soon, Mister Quills get his pin cushion ready.*

Mister Quills: Time to make my point. Quills out! *He fired the quill needles and hit Madame Rouge in the back and butt.*