Chapter 133: New plan

In the Volcano lair, the sun starts to set and Syndrome comes up with a strategy to get miraculous.

Syndrome: Okay. So the past few fights, none of them didn't win, and the akuma didn't work. But no worry. This will work no matter what.

Scarlet Truther: What do you have planned this time?

Syndrome: I thought about maybe doing an akuma attack and a villain attack. Only this time, they'll never know what might hit them. And only this time, this will all end forever!

Scarlet Truther: This I gotta see.

Syndrome: Oh yes. But first, I need to rest, concurring up villains and making them fight is a lot of work to do.

Scarlet Truther: You say that now, but sooner or later, things will end badly.

Syndrome: Only I end things badly. Not them, but me. Just watch. *He walk to the double doors and out of the lair, Scarlet Truther sighed and she looked at the scenery and admire the sunset, she sighed.*

Scarlet Truther: If only you were still here, Deker.

I know this chapter is short and I always leave the suspenseful parts out but don't worry, the more action scenes will come and who knows, all evil will be over before you all know it. If you have questions or concerns, leave a comment below and I'll reply as soon as I can. Bonus: I'm almost out of Akuma ideas. So if you got a suggestion for an akuma attack, please write in the comment who should be akumatized, where the Akuma will hit, what name for the akumatozed villain, add a reason, and what will be the lucky charm for that villain. Thank you and enjoy your day.

The one who lost hope (sequel): Evil strikes again part 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें