Chapter 155: Heroes vs Giant Kraken part 2

In the city, the others were fighting off Giant Kraken, but their blows were dodged by him, Giant Kraken swing his tentacles around, and they duck and dodge the tentacles, but Syndrome blast them by surprise. Soon, Ladybug, Super Toro, Corbeau Noire, and Flamingo appeared.

Ladybug: You guys okay?

Eagle: Better now that you're here.

Super Toro: Who is that?

Flamingo: A giant squid?

Black Panther: Close. A Giant Kraken.

Mister Quills: This isn't too easy.

Syndrome: Did you like that blast? How about another one? Let's crank it up to... *Soon, a bright light appeared.* What is the?

Lukas: Luzz, light on! *He transforms into Firefly.*

Zoey: Bambii, buck up! *She transforms into Flora. They both landed and take a knee.*

Firefly: Someone called for backup?

Viperia: Firefly, Flora. You made it.

Syndrome: What do you know? You grew your team. No matter, I'll take you all down and get your miraculouses. Get 'em, boy, don't let me down. *Giant Kraken roared, he stretch his tentacles and they evade and duck the tentacles. They get their weapons and fight his off again, Ladybug jumps over the tentacles, runs up to him and twirls her yo-yo, and throws it in the eye, it roared in pain, swings its tentacle, and hit her, Black Panther swings his staff, he deflects the staff blows, he grabbed Black Panther and shake him up and down.*

Black Panther: Hey! Let go! *He gets a cat nip bomb and throws it at him and it exploded, Giant Kraken roars and rubs his eyes, and Black Panther land on his feet.* And they say Cats don't always land on their feet.

Syndrome: You puny heroes! I will never lose! Get them and don't hold back! *Giant Kraken roared and made a squid army appear from the sky.*

White Fang: What the heck?

Firefly: Guess we're having Calamari for dinner.

Ladybug: Don't hold back. Let's go. *They fight off the squid armies, White Fang strikes one, blasts a few with space rocks, and he flipped over, and strikes 3 more.*

White Fang: Time to call in the pack. *He gets his wolf whistle and blows on it.* Awoooo! *5 wolves appeared and they attack the squids. Eagle flies up and throws her Bullroarer at 2 squids, she flies up and dives down and swoops up.* Wolf power! *His pendant glowed gray and he grow a real tail, real wolf ears appeared on top of his head, and he has hunting instincts, and a new wolf super suit. He howl like a real wolf.*

*