Chapter 102: New miracle box and finding Syndrome's location

In Master Fu's house, Marinette showed Master Fu her miracle box and he looked at it.

Master Fu: So you saw glowing from your miracle box?

Marinette: Yes. Not sure how that happened.

Luka: Think it's something wrong with it?

Master Fu: Hmm... nothing's wrong with it.

Marinette: Really?

Master Fu: Yes. This is just an upgrade to your box.

Marinette: An upgrade?

Master Fu: Yes. You have some new miraculous in your box.

Luka: What kind and how many?

Master Fu: There's the Flamingo headband, the holder will turn into a Flamingo theme hero. The holder will have the power of water.

Marinette: Wow.

Master Fu: Raven belt buckle, the holder will turn into a Raven theme hero. The owner will have the power of wisdom and a bit of dark magic.

Luka: Dark magic?

Master Fu: Yes. Dragonfly necklace, the holder will turn into a Dragonfly theme hero. The owner will have the power of agility.

Marinette: Dragonflies are fast.

Master Fu: The Gray wolf pin. The holder will turn into a gray wolf theme hero. The owner will have the power of hunting instincts, the features of the wolf.

Luka: Kinda like Adrien's wolf abilities when he's White Fang.

Master Fu: Indeed. There's the Antler pin. The holder will turn into a Deer theme hero. The owner will have the power of Invisibility.

Marinette: Okay.

Master Fu: There's the Antelope bracelet. The holder will turn into an Antelope theme hero. The owner will have the power of agility.

Luka: An Antelope? Huh.

Master Fu: The Spider watch. The holder will turn into a Spider theme hero. The owner will have the power of engineering.

Marinette: Engineering. So like, web making?

Master Fu: Yes. The Red Panda drawing. The holder will turn into a Red Panda theme hero. The owner will have the power of creation.

Luka: Creation, huh? Kinda like your power.

Marinette: Yeah. Not sure if it's the same thing.

Master Fu: The Bear spike bracelet. The holder will have the power of super strength. The holder will turn into a Bear theme hero.

Luka: Very useful.