Chapter 25: Welcome back

After a long train ride, the train reaches the Paris train station.

Train conductor: Ladies and gentlemen, we are in Paris, France. We hope you enjoyed your experience on the train with us. Thank you and have a great day.

Sabine: We're home, guys.

Marinette: Already?

Timmy: Huh? *He woke up a little bit. *

Tom: Wake up, buddy. We're home.

Timmy: We *Yawn * Are?

Sabine: Yes. Let's go. *They get their stuff and get off the train. *

Marinette: (Home sweet home.)

Tom: Let's go back home. *They all walk home together. *

At the park, everybody is waiting for Marinette to get home.

Alix: She's not here yet.

Alya: Good news. She got off the train. She just has to get home and come here.

Ivan: That's good. *Lila walked up to Luka with a little smirk on her face. *

Lila: Hi, Luka

Lila: Hi, Luka.

Luka: What, Lila?

Lila: Nothing. Just want to say hi, that's all.

Luka: Well. Hi?

Lila: Ooh. What's that? A small box? Who is it for? Can I see it? *He put his finger on Lila's head and push her back. *

Luka: No

Luka: No. *He put the box in his pocket. *

Lila: (Hmm. 2 boys got something. I'll bet they're for Marinette. Well, that's not going to happen.) *She sneaks behind Adrien and get the small box from his pocket and put it in her purse and she goes behind Luka and reaches for his pocket, but Luka grabs her wrist. *

Luka: What are you doing?

Lila: Nothing.

Luka: Walk away.