Chapter 178: Heroes vs Madame Rouge part 2

At the Roue De Paris, people keep running away in fear from the cannon blasts and Madame Rouge laughs evilly and keeps firing her cannon.

Madame Rouge: That's right. Keep running, I will not stop until I defeat Ladybug and her heroes whose names I do not know or heard of. And nobody will ever stop me.

Black Panther: You might wanna rethink that.

Madame Rouge: What? *She sees Ladybug, Black Panther, Rena Rouge, White Fang, Eagle, Carapace, Viperia, Mister Quills, Blue Feather, Firefly, Flora, King Monkey, and Scarlet and they looked up at Madame Rouge.* Ugh! Why are you all following me?

White Fang: What do you think? Isn't that the point of it all?

Madame Rouge: Enough talk, let's fight! *She landed and start firing her cannon, they all evade the blasts, Ladybug looked at Madame Rouge and she see her weapons.*

Ladybug: Her blaster, cannon, and her grenades. We have to prevent her from firing us and everyone else.

Mister Quills: How are we gonna do that?

Ladybug: I have a plan, but it's pretty risky, I'll tell it later. Right now let's just try to hold her off until it's time. *They get ready to charge toward her, but Madame Rouge landed and she made more of her armed soldiers appear.*

Eagle: Ugh. Not them again. *Ladybug twirl her yo-yo, Black Panther twirl and hold his staff, White Fang points his spear out, Eagle twirl her rollboarer, Viperia twirl her snake ribbon, Mister Quills draw his quill katanas, Blue Feather open her fan, Rena Rouge get her flute out, Carapace get his shield, King Monkey twirl and hold out his Riyu Jingu Bang behind his back, Firefly point out his light slicer, Flora draw her deer blade, and Scarlet draw out her arrow and pull it back with her bow.*

Ladybug: Get them! *They run towards the armed soldiers and fight them all off until there are no more.*

Firefly: Okay. Now it's your turn.

Madame Rouge: Don't count on it, wimps. *She put the cannon away and start to physically fight them all off, White Fang swung and fired moon rocks at Madame Rouge, but Madame Rouge fire them off until they exploded, he start swinging and kicking, but she dodge and weave, he jumps up towards her and she punched him in the stomach, he moaned and she kicks him in the face. Soon, a shell shield hit her in the back.*

Madame Rouge: Ow! Who threw that? Oh, you're gonna get it! *She throw his sheiks back, and he caught it Madame Rouge ran up and sucker punch him and he fell back, Rena Rouge swing her flute at Madame Rouge, then she caught the flute and throw it up in the air and she elbowed Rena Rouge on the left side, she exclaimed and get on her knees and clinches her side.*

Madame Rouge: Your days are numbered, Fox. *She gets her blaster and points it at Rena Rouge, Ladybug throws her yo-yo out and wraps it around the blaster.* What the?

Ladybug: Get away from her!

Madame Rouge: Very well. I'll take care of you. *She pull the yo-yo string forward, Ladybug exclaimed as she went flying towards her and Madame Rouge punch Ladybug in the face, she fell back and loosen the yo-yo grip, Scarlet get on top of a parked car and fly down with her sais in her hands, Madame Rouge see her and she grabbed her wrists and flipped her over and push her back, Blue Feather move her fan and made blue sonic waves appeared and try to hit Madame Rouge, but Madame Rouge dodge the waves and she kicks Blue Feather in the stomach and she gets on her knees and clinches her stomach, Eagle twirls her rollboarer and hit Madame Rouge in the back.*

*