Chapter 37: Ladybug, Black Panther, Eagle, and Uncanny vs Zombo part 1

In the big top circus, people start running away Elephants are trumpeting, and different acts start to run off.

Eagle: We gotta do something or the circus will collapse.

Ladybug: First, we need to get these people out of here. *She looked around and she see the cone on the ringmaster.* And I know how. *She runs up to the ringmaster.* Excuse me, sir, can I use that? Thank you. *She takes the cone from him.*

Mr. Schwartz: Hey!

Ladybug: Everybody, leave the circus tent immediately! *People start to run away and a blast came, Ladybug exclaimed and see Zombo, hovering in the air.*

Zombo: No! You scared away my audience. But no matter, the big top is not enough. I'll be needed in the city. *He fly up and went through the hole on top of the circus.*

Ladybug: Eagle, think you can see where he's going?

Eagle: I'll try.

Uncanny: I can fly you up. *She picks up Eagle and they both fly out of the tent and see the view of Paris, Eagle's eyes glowed silver and she can see Zombo.* Can you see him?

Eagle: He's heading to the street. *They fly down.* He's heading to the street.

Ladybug: We better go. *Soon, there's banging from the trunk.*

Timmy: Is it safe to come out?

Ladybug: Not yet.

Eagle: Are we gonna leave him here?

Black Panther: Should I take him home?

Ladybug: No. We'll have to try a different way. First, get him out and we leave. *Black Panther opens the trunk and he sees Timmy.*

Timmy: Is it gone?

Black Panther: For now. I'll take you somewhere safe.

Timmy: Okay. *Black Panther picks him up, and they leave the tent and head outside. Ladybug gets her yo-yo and calls White Fang.*

Ladybug: White Fang, meet us on the street. A villain named Zombo is there. *Black Panther jumps on top of a roof and keeps running.*

Timmy: Where are we going?

Black Panther: Don't worry, just taking you home where it's safe.

Timmy: Okay. *Soon, a zap came and it hit Timmy. He starts to glow and turn Timmy into a sad clown, he starts to cry.*

Black Panther: Hey! What the heck?

Zombo: Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit him. I was meant to hit you.

Black Panther: Oh you're gonna get it! *He twirls his staff and fights off Zombo, but Zombo grabbed his tail.* Not again. *He twirls him and drops him down, he landed on Ladybug.*