Chapter 33: talking about Adrien as the Wolf miraculous holder

Outside of the house, Marinette and Luka talk.

Marinette: So I assume you met the new hero White Fang?

Luka: Yeah.

Marinette: And you want me to tell you who that person is?

Luka: You don't have to, I trust you.

Marinette: Okay. Well... it's Adrien.

Luka: Adrien?

Marinette: Yes. And to tell you the truth... that wasn't my mom that texted me. It was Master Fu. *Luka sits next to her.*

Luka: Why didn't you tell me?

Marinette: I just didn't think you would know about this. I'm sorry I lied about that. I just don't want you to get all suspicious about that.

Plagg: You gave him a miraculous? Are you sure he can be trusted again? Because last time I renounce him as my owner.

Marinette: I know what he did was wrong and stupid, but you gotta give people a second chance.

Luka: I don't know. I don't trust him with what's been going on. Are you sure you know what you're doing?

Marinette: I'm sure. You can't be too judgmental about things like this.

Luka: I'm not gonna be judgmental. I just don't want him all over you.

Marinette: He won't. I'll have to talk to him about that.

Luka: Alright. Hopefully, you know what you're gonna do.

Marinette: So do I. (I hope I made the right choice.) Looks like we haven't had this moment in a while.

Luka: I think so too. *They look at each other, Luka lifts her chin and they slowly lean in for a kiss when a small rumble came.*

Plagg: Sorry

Plagg: Sorry. I'm hungry.

Luka: I got that.

Marinette: You wanna stay? I could ask my parents if it's alright.

Luka: You don't have to.

Plagg: I won't mind. *He fly forward, but Luka pulled him a little bit.*

Luka: It's alright. We better go.

Marinette: No. You don't have to. Stay here, I'll be right back. *She go back into the house and talk to her parents, then she stepped back outside.* They said you can stay.

Luka: Okay then.

Plagg: Yes! *He did a loop float.*

Luka: I better tell my mom then. *Marinette goes inside and Luka gets his phone out and calls his mom.*

Up in the air, a scarlet butterfly flew by and see everything.

Scarlet Truther: Hmm. Guess this is their weakness.

Syndrome: How can you tell?

Scarlet Truther: Isn't it obvious? Their love for each other is unbreakable. We'll have to do something about it.

Syndrome: I think I know what we can do. *He looks at Nooroo and it gave him an idea for his akumatize villain.*