Chapter 161: Heading to Adrien's house

In Master Fu's house, Tikki was back and the miraculous is back to normal.

Master Fu: Here you go, Loonista.

Loonista: Thanks, Master. *She takes the necklace off and puts on the earrings and Tikki appeared, Tikki hugs Marinette's face, and Marinette hands Master Fu the necklace back.*

Master Fu: So I guess the Mockingbird miraculous was good.

Marinette: Yep. Thanks again, Master.

Master Fu: My pleasure, Marinette.

Marinette: Gotta go. I got things to do. See you later. *She gets up and leaves the house and heads outside.*

Master Fu: Goodbye, Marinette. *He drinks some tea. Outside, Marinette gets her phone and calls Timmy, she waits for him to answer.*

Timmy: Hello?

Marinette: Hey, you okay?

Timmy: Yeah.

Marinette: Okay, meet me outside and we can finish up with the invitation mailing.

Timmy: Okay. *He hangs up and heads downstairs to the living room. In the living room, Sabine drinks some tea and looks at Timmy.*

Sabine: Is everything okay, sweetie?

Timmy: Yeah. Just going outside.

Tom: Okay. Be careful.

Timmy: Okay. *He leave the house and wait for Marinette to come back, Marinette walked back.*

Marinette: Hey. Are you ready to mail off these last 2 invitations?

Timmy: Yep. It's for Chelsea and Chandler.

Marinette: Let's go to the Grand Hotel. *They go to the Grand Hotel.*

At the Agreste Mansion, the remaining heroes landed in a garden, they de-transform and feed their Kwamis.

Adrien: Let's head back inside before anyone gets suspicious. *They walk back inside and head back upstairs.*

At the Grand Hotel, they walked in and Jean-Jacques saw them.

Jean-Jacques: Bonjour, how may I help you?

Marinette: Are Chelsea and Chandler here?

Timmy: I have invitations for them for my birthday party this Sunday.

Jean-Jacques: They are here. I will hand them these. *Timmy lend Jean-Jacques the invitations.*

Timmy: Thank you.

Marinette: Come on. *They leave the hotel and walk home. Soon, Marinette's phone buzzed. She looked at it and it was a message from Alya.*

🦊: Hey, you coming over?

🐞: I don't think I can come over.

🦊: Why not?

🐞: I gotta get something for my dad for Father's Day and a present for Timmy.

🦊: Okay. Well, I'm sure we'll hang out soon.

🐞: Yeah. Just not today. *She put her phone away and they keep walking back to the house.*

Marinette: Here you go. Tell mom and dad I'm getting a few things. Won't be long.

Timmy: Okay. *He heads inside and Marinette goes to a few stores and gets something for her dad and Timmy.*

In Adrien's room, the others came back.

Kim: Hey. You missed the epic battle.

Marin: Good thing we did. *Bridgette elbowed Marin in the arm.* Ow.

Jessica: What he means is bummer. Did we miss it? That's too bad.

Nino: Is Marinette coming?

Alya: She said she's buying something for Father's Day and a present for Timmy.

Marin: Oh yeah, his birthday's tomorrow.

Mylene: His birthday's on Father's Day?

Marin: Yep. But we're having the party on Sunday. I'm sure she's fine.

Alya: We still got a whole day left before the concert. Why don't we spend it with her? *They agree with that, they leave the room and head outside.*

Emilie: I wonder why they're leaving?

Gabriel: I don't know. Adrien. Where are you going?

Adrien: To see Marinette.

Gabriel: Okay. Have fun.

Adrien: Okay. *He leaves the house with the others.*

Emilie: He does care for his friend.

Gabriel: He does. (Even if she had a crush on him before she was with Luka.)