Chapter 183: Party time

In Marinette's backyard, everyone came and her friends came too. So far the kids are having fun and Timmy is enjoying his birthday, the entertainment came too.

Tom: Hi, you must be Bimbo.

Bimbo: Yep.

Tom: Good. Follow me to the station where you will go get started.

Bimbo: Okay. *He followed Tom to his station.*

Alya: Your parents hired a clown?

Marinette: Yeah. And a magician.

Nino: Cool. I love clowns. Except for that scary clown movie.

Marin: What clown movie?

Alya: The movie It.

Marin: Ahh. *Soon, the gate opened, and it was Jessica and Aeon.*

Aeon: Wow. There are a lot of people here.

Jessica: Well it is a kid's birthday party. You'll see a lot of people here for this kind of stuff. *They walk up to the others.* Hey.

Marinette: Hey.

Jessica: We got him a little something.

Marin: I'll take that. *He touched Jessica's hand, and he blushed a little bit, and Jessica blushed too.* Yeah, I'll take that.

Jessica: Ye-yeah. *She looked away and Marin take the present and walk away.*

Aeon: Jess?

Jessica: Yeah?

Aeon: Nothing.

Jessica: Okay. (I think I saw a little connection.)

Alya: You saw that?

Marinette: Yeah.

Alya: I sense a little love connection between those two.

Marinette: Since when is a hand touching a sign of a love connection?

Alya: I know love when I see it. And speaking of love, have you thought about a present for Luka? Y'know, his birthday is this weekend.

Marinette: Really? This weekend? I've been so busy, I haven't even started thinking of what to give him.

Alya: Well you have a whole week to think of something. But I know you have something planned out already.

Marinette: Oh, uh... yeah. Pfft. I do.

Alya: You haven't gotten him anything, right?

Marinette: No, I haven't.

Alya: Looks like your BFF has come to the rescue. Come on. *They head inside, Luka looked at Marinette and Alya leaving.*