Chapter 98: Heroes vs Electro

At the park, Electro continues playing his guitar and people keep cheering and chanting his name.

Electro: Yes! Keep cheering, my mortals. The louder you cheer, the stronger I get! And nobody will get in the way of it.

Ladybug: Think again, Electro! *He looks at the far end and sees them.*

Electro: Huh. Oh look, it's Paris' favorite heroes.

Mister Quills: Hey it's a wannabe Rockstar about to get his butt kicked.

Electro: You got jokes, huh? SEIZE THEM! *Everyone's eyes turned red and they were evil and start charging at them.*

Ladybug: Block them off!

Blue Feather: I got this one. *She opens her fan and starts to turn and swing it around.* Here! Join my fan club. No autographs, please! Hi-ya! *They were all pushed back.*

Electro: Guess the gig's up. Time to take it to new heights. *He gets on his guitar and rides out of the park.*

White Fang: He's getting away!

Black Panther: Good thing the effect didn't last.

Ladybug: Eagle, think you can find out where he's going?

Eagle: Yep. *She flies up and her eyes glow silver and he can see him, she flies down to the others.* He's going to City Hall.

Ladybug: We better go after him. *They go after him.*

In the city, Electro stopped, and plays a little song instead, people start to chant his name, and he starts to glow and becomes more powerful.

Crowd: Electro! Electro! Electro!

Dark Wing VO: Electro, you continue to play after you get miraculous!

Electro: Chill man, let the people have fun first. *Soon, they show up.*

Uncanny Valley: Guess no city hall.

Ladybug: Something tells me they're not gonna love their favorite idol de-akumatize.

White Fang: I'll distract him. *He flies up and points his moon spear and fires at Electro, he missed the blast.*

Electro: Hey!

White Fang: Hey, it's Electro lame!

Electro: Oh great. A critic. Maybe you'll like my new song better! *He points his guitar and plays it at White Fang, he swings his moon spear and made a shield, and blocks the noise.*

White Fang: Sorry, buddy, not a big fan. *He flies down, Black Panther throws his cat boomerang and hit Electro in the head.*

Electro: Ow!

Eagle: Hey! Do you take requests? How about "Beat It"?

Electro: How about I just lay down a few power chords instead, dipsticks! *He strums his guitar and green sonic waves appeared and hit them.*

*