Chapter 43: Great uncle Wang Cheng

It's Tuesday and it's the day that Great uncle Wang comes over. Timmy go into Marinette's room and jumped on her bed.

Timmy: Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

Marinette: What? Why?

Timmy: Great uncle Wang is coming.

Marinette: I heard. Wake me up when he comes. *She goes back to sleep, and Timmy pulls on her legs.*

Timmy: Come on. Get up.

Marinette: No. Leave me alone.

Timmy: You can sleep later. Come on.

Marinette: Okay. Okay. I'm awake. *She gets out of bed and heads to the kitchen.*

Timmy: I got her up.

Sabine: Good morning, Marinette. Oh, you have bedhead.

Marinette: I do? Huh. I guess I do. *Sabine giggled.*

Sabine: I made some pancakes.

Timmy: Okay.

Marinette: Thanks, mom. *They grab some and start eating.*

Sabine: I gotta go get Wang at the airport. It's gonna be a 15-minute wait. Think you guys can manage to be with your dad until we get back?

Marinette: Yeah.

Timmy: Yeah.

Sabine: Okay. I'll be back. *She grabs the keys and leaves the house, Tom walks downstairs.*

Tom: Hey, guys. Where's your mom?

Marinette: She's getting great uncle Wang from the airport.

Tom: Okay. Well, I'm gonna open up the bakery. You guys get ready and head to the bakery to help out a little bit.

Marinette: Okay.

Timmy: Okay. *Tom goes upstairs and gets ready, they finish up with breakfast and get ready too.*

In Marinette's room, Marinette got done with her shower, brushed her teeth, and washed her face. Now she chooses what to wear. She goes into the closet and picks what to wear she got a light blue medium-sleeve shirt, a white and light blue checkered pattern skirt, and a pair of white shoes. She goes in the changing curtain and gets dressed, Timmy takes a bubble bath and plays battleship in the tub.

 She goes in the changing curtain and gets dressed, Timmy takes a bubble bath and plays battleship in the tub