Chapter 140: finishing up the black box

Outside of Master Fu's house, they all came together and de-transform, they feed their kwamis and handed Marin their miraculouses.

Marin: Thanks again. I'll give these back to you as soon as I'm done programming it.

Adrien: Okay.

Jessica: Let's go.

Marinette: But use the miraculouses from my box in the meantime in case of a new villain appeared.

Luka: Okay. *They head home and Marin goes inside Master's Fu house.*

Aeon: Think he can do it?

Luka: No one else can do it, but him. *They keep walking down the sidewalk.*

Marin: Master?

Master Fu: Welcome back. Are you ready to finish programming the box?

Marin: Yes.

Master Fu: Okay. Let's begin. *He gets the miraculouses out and gets the laser pointer pen and point at the green snake bracelet and infuses it into the black box.*

In Marinette's house, Marinette and Bridgette walked in.

Sabine: There you all are.

Tom: So how was it?

Marinette: It was okay. But... how can I plan Timmy's party and make Clara's costume for her show on Friday? I know it's possible to multitask. But not like this.

Tom: Tell you what. We'll handle the party planning and you mostly work on the costume for Clara.

Marinette: Okay. I'm going to the park.

Sabine: Why the park?

Marinette: To get a little bit of inspiration.

Tom: Okay. Don't be out too late. Dinner will be soon. We're having ratatouille.

Timmy: I love ratatouille

Marinette: Okay. *She goes upstairs to her room and gets her notebook, pen, colored pencil, and her iPod with Clara's new song on it and heads to the park.*

Uncle Tim: You created one creative girl.

Tom: Yes we did.

Sabine: Indeed. She wanted to do this, and we allow her to do it.

Inside Master Fu's house, Marin finishes with the green snake bracelet, White wolf pendant, Eagle pendant, and peacock hair clip.

Marin: Phew. Almost got it.

Master Fu: Very good. Now all that's left is the Ladybug earrings. *He finishes up with the infusing to the black box.* You're doing great. Just pace yourself.