Chapter 156: Returning the miraculouses and big news

In the city, Blue Feather swing her fan, but the Giant Kraken swing his tentacles out and she miss him, White Fang leap up and point his spear out and fire more moon rocks at it, but Giant Kraken grab the space rocks and throw them at him, Flora stepped in and swing her blade and cut the moon rocks into pebbles, but a tentacle hit her and she hit a parked car. Then, Eagle, Viperia, and Flamingo grab the tentacles on the left and White Fang, Firefly, and Blue Feather grab the tentacles on the right. Giant Kraken roared and he shoot ink, Black Panther and Corbeau Noire evade the ink blast, it hit a building.

Black Panther: Corbeau Noire, now.

Corbeau Noire: Teleportius Luminous! *She made a hole appear on the ground.* Your turn. *Black Panther leaps down and gets the black box ready.*

Syndrome: You should've hidden in that hole like your wimpy feline companion

Black Panther: Super Miraculous Mode! *He presses the button.*

Syndrome: You can't defeat him. *Soon, the heroes let go of the tentacles and Black Panther appeared behind the Giant Kraken in a white vest.*

Black Panther: Think again! *He flipped over him.*

Syndrome: What the? How did you? *Ladybug points her grappling hook and she swings forward and kicks Syndrome in the face and he fell back, Ladybug retrieves the hook.*

Black Panther: Who wants sushi? *He gets his stuff and it starts to glow, he runs up and swings at him once turning him into ash.* He's done. *He put his stuff away, and they all came together and see him into ash.*

Syndrome: No! What have you all done?

Flora: We destroyed him, that's what.

Mister Quills: Let's send him back to the ocean. *Black Panther twirls his staff and points it up and he glowed blue, White Fang twirls his spear and holds it out and he glowed gray, Mister Quills draw his quill katana and he glowed brown, Eagle flies up and twirls her Bullroarer and she glowed brick red, Viperia twirl her snake ribbon and hold it out diagonally and she glowed lime green, Blue Feather spin and open her fan and put it close to her face and she glowed dark blue, Firefly did a backflip and raise his light slicer and he glowed yellow, Flora move her blade and point it down to the right and she glowed bubblegum pink, Super Toro holds his Bullzooka cannon out and he glows black, Flamingo twirl her staff and point it out and she glowed pink, Corbeau Noire spin once and point out her mirror and she glows violet, and Ladybug throws her yo-yo up and out, she starts to glow red.*

Heroes: MIRACULOUS BLAST! *Their miraculous symbols start to show and they blast the ashes and Syndrome far, far away.*

Syndrome: I'LL BE BACK! *Soon the glowing stopped and they looked up too.*

Ladybug: Now to fix the damage it caused. *She picks up the grappling hook and throws it up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *All of the damage that was caused by Giant Kraken and Syndrome were fixed, everyone did their high five.*