Chapter 148: Heroes vs Bull-E part 2

In the city, Black Panther, Eagle, White Fang, Viperia, Mister Quills, and Blue Feather try to fight off Bull-E, but he uses his power and pushes them all back.

Mister Quills: What's up with him?

White Fang: Guy can't take a hit.

Eagle: I don't think I can take another blast from Mr. Grumpy.

Bull-E: Aww do my insults hurt you? Good! Now you all know it feels to be bullied. Now let's make it more interesting.

Ladybug: Let's not.

Bull-E: What? *Ladybug throws her yo-yo out at him.* Ow! My nose! *Ladybug, Crustacean, Dr. Zap, and Dragonfly flip over him and land.*

Black Panther: You made it back.

Ladybug: Meet Crustacean, Dr. Zap, and Dragonfly.

Bull-E: Ugh. Enough of the welcome party. Try your best shot at me.

Eagle: You should never underestimate us, heroes. Your sneaky trick won't ever work on us again.

White Fang: Yeah, we're on to you. We're ready for whatever you throw at us.

Bull-E: Is that so? *He moves up towards White Fang.* Master's little pet. *White Fang gasped, Bull-E's glasses start to glow and he blast White Fang, he hit the ground.* Oh yeah!

Mister Quills: White Fang, don't let him get to you.

Dragonfly: This isn't good.

Blue Feather: Let's find the mute button on this beast.

Bull-E: Go away, weaklings. My business is with Ladybug.

Ladybug: Who me?

Bull-E: My bulls will keep you busy. *Soon, a herd of bulls appeared.* Get them and their miraculouses. *The bulls fume with anger and charge at them.*

Ladybug: Hmm. Of course. You guys try to stop the bulls, I'll try to slow down the bully. The Akuma's in his glasses.

Dr. Zap: How do you know that?

Ladybug: It goes off when he fired an insult at anybody. *They draw their weapons and attack the bulls. Mister Quills swing his quill katana and struck their horns, they start to disappear.*

Mister Quills: You know, you guys are supposed to be tough, but actually, you're not so tough. *He flipped over and cut one in half and it disappeared. Blue Feather opens her fan and she starts swinging it at the bulls, more bulls start to charge toward him.* Time to make a point. Quills shoot out! *He points his pin cushion out and fire quill needles at the bulls until they disappear.* Oh yeah. I'm on fire! Porcupine power! *His bracelet glowed brown and his quill backpack appeared behind him, a new Porcupine super suit appeared, and he grows a spiky Mohawk. He put his dukes up.*

Blue Feather: Here. Join my fan club, no autographs, please! Ugh! *She swing a sonic wave and hit a few and they disappeared. Then, some more start to charge straight toward her.* Time to up the power. Fan out! *She throw her fan up and made it into a disc and shined a blue light and hit a few bulls, she caught her disc and turn it back into a fan.* Peacock power! *Her hair clip glowed teal and a head feather piece appeared on top of her head, a real feather cape appeared behind her, and a new peacock super suit appeared. She opens her feathers like a real peacock. White Fang gets his spear out.*

White Fang: Now it's my turn to bring it. *He flips up and swings his spear and blast space rocks at a few bulls, they disappear.* Too easy. *Then, a few more start to charge.* Okay, not good. Wolf power! *His pendant glowed white and a real wolf tail appeared behind him, real wolf ears grow on his head and his hunting instincts appeared, a new wolf suit appeared on his body, and he start to howl like a real wolf. Black Panther throw his cat nip bomb and it exploded, the Bulls' eyes were wide open and they start to go nuts and crazy.*