Chapter 32: Talking about today

In Marinette's room, Ladybug jumps through an open window and she see-transform and Tikki hovers next to Marinette, she feeds Tikki a macaroon.

Tikki: That was new.

Marinette: Yep. Luckily that would be the last we see Garbage man.

Tikki: Let's hope so.

Sabine: Kids, come downstairs. We got news to tell you.

Marinette: Hmm. I wonder what's going on. *Tikki goes in the purse and goes downstairs to the living room.*

On the houseboat, Black Panther land on the deck and de-transform, Plagg hovers next to Luka, but Luka caught him and feeds him a marshmallow.

Plagg: So how are you liking the new hero?

Luka: He's okay. But... he reminded me of someone.

Plagg: He does? Who do you think it is?

Luka: Not sure. *Soon, his phone buzzed, he get it out and see who it is. It's from Marinette.*

Plagg: Oooh is it your girlfriend?

Luka: Yes. How do you know that?

Plagg: Your eyes sparkle when you either talk to her or if she talks to you.

Luka: You're right about those things. "Hey, Lukey. Made you a nickname. I have something to tell you. It's about the new wolf hero."

Plagg: Aww Lukey. *He makes a kissy face and makes a few kiss sound effects.*

Luka: Tease all you want, at least it's better than "Sugar cube."

Plagg: She's just playing hard to get. No big deal. *Luka rolled his eyes and text Marinette back.*

L: What about him?

M: Can you come over and I'll tell you?

L: Have to ask my mom. But I'll be there when I get a chance.

M: Okay.

Luka: Let's go.

Plagg: Where are we going?

Luka: To visit Marinette. Something about a new ally she trusts with the wolf miraculous.

Plagg: Cool. *He flies into Luka's pocket and heads down to the deck.*

In Adrien's room, White Fang jumps through an open window and lands on his feet.

White Fang: Fangg, Let's rest! *He de-transforms and Fangg hover next to him.* Thanks, little buddy.

Fangg: Sure thing. *Then, his stomach growled.* You got something to eat, I'm hungry.

Adrien: Hold on, I got something. *He goes to the mini fridge and gets some Camembert cheese out.* Do you want some cheese?

Fangg: Cheese? What kind of cheese?

Adrien: Camembert. My old kwami loves this stuff, since I don't have him anymore, I figure if you want some.

Fangg: Hmm. Okay? *Adrien lends him a piece of cheese, Fangg looks at it and smells it.* Ugh. Is it supposed to smell like that?

Adrien: Camembert is a smelly cheese

Fangg: Okay. *He takes a small nibble and he likes it.* Mmm. Cheesy. *He keeps eating.*

Adrien: Guess you like it, huh? *Fangg nods his head yes to Adrien. * Glad you do. Eat up, don't wanna waste your energy.

Fangg: Okay. *He keeps eating the cheese.*

In Marinette's house, Marinette and Timmy walk to the living room.

Tom: Sit down, kids. We got something to tell you both.

Marinette: What's wrong?

Sabine: Since summer isn't for another week, we decided to talk about well... wanna tell them, Tom?

Tom: Well Marin is coming home

Marinette: Marin?

Timmy: Cool. I missed him.

Marinette: When is he coming home?

Sabine: This weekend.

Marinette: Hmm. Another week. Not too bad.

Tom: You love it when your older brother comes back home after his semester in college?

Marinette: Yeah.

Timmy: Yes.

Sabine: That's good to hear. I'm sure he misses you both and is excited to see you too. *Soon, the doorbell rang.*

Tom: I'll get it. Excuse me, dear. *He gets up and gets the door, he opened it and sees Luka.* Ah, Luka. What brings you by?

Luka: Marinette told me to come over so we can talk.

Marinette: Yeah. I told him I wanna talk to him.

Tom: Okay. You two can go ahead and talk. Timmy, wanna help me make a pie for dessert?

Timmy: Okay. *They go into the kitchen, Luka stepped inside and Marinette closes the door. Luka looked around and see pictures of her family, he look at one when Marinette was a baby and one when she hold Timmy when he was born and with a boy next to him.*

Marinette: That's my older brother Marin.

Luka: You have an older brother? How come I never heard of him?

Marinette: I don't like talking about stuff like this. He'll tell you about it soon.

Luka: Okay. So about this ally...

Marinette: Oh. Yes. Let's step outside and talk about it.

Luka: Okay.

Marinette: Dad, we're going outside.

Tom: Okay. *They go outside and talk too.*