Chapter 112: Yéyé Gregory apology

At home, Yéyé Gregory was upset about what he said, he sighed and look at a picture of his late wife, Sabine walked into the living room.

Yéyé Gregory: Sabine?

Sabine: Yes?

Yéyé Gregory: I want to say... I'm sorry.

Sabine: You are?

Yéyé Gregory: Yes. I know I was harsh on you and Tom. I just miss your mother and I know it can be sad that she's not here anymore.

Sabine: I know.

Yéyé Gregory: And I promise, to do better and be a better father and grandfather to you all.

Sabine: I think mom would love that.

Yéyé Gregory: I think so too. *They both hug. Tom walks into the kitchen.* Tom, can I talk to you for a second?

Tom: Yes? *Yéyé Gregory walks to Tom and they go to the kitchen and talk.*

Yéyé Gregory: Tom... I wanted to say... I'm sorry. For all the hell I said and put you through. I thought you weren't too good for my daughter, but I was wrong. I was being a bit overprotective of Sabine over the years and now I see why. She has a good man. Your kids have a great father. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me and put the past behind us, I understand. I'll understand if you won't forgive me just yet, I know you need some time to think this over.
Tom: Thanks, Gregory. And I forgive you. I know you don't mean all of those you said every time you come over or if we come over, you were just overprotective. Trust me, I'm like that with Marinette. When someone hurt her, I would do the same thing you do to Sabine.

Yéyé Gregory: I'm glad we're on the same page. Hug your father-in-law. *They both hug, Sabine sighed and grinned at them both.*

Sabine: I wish you were here, mom, so you can see dad and Tom finally getting along. *Then a vision of Sabine's mom appeared.*

Evelyn: Me too, dear. Me too. *She grinned too.*

Marin: It's good that they're getting along again.

Marinette: Yeah it is. Will it stay like this forever?

Marin: Let's hope so.

Tom: Who wants linguine with calamari for dinner? *Everyone answered me! At the same time.* Alright, I'll get right on it. *He goes into the kitchen and gets started on the food.*

Yéyé Gregory: Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom. I gotta take a number 2.

Timmy: Yuck. *Yéyé Gregory goes to the bathroom.*

Sabine: I'll help you with dinner.

Tom: Thank you. *Sabine goes to the kitchen.*

Marinette: See your burn mark is gone.

Marin: Yep. It just went away like magic.

Tom: Hey, guys. Come help us with dinner.

Sabine: And later on, help out with dessert.

Bridgette: Okay. *They all leave the stairway and head to the kitchen and help out with making dinner.*