Chapter 160: Heroes vs Sniper

In the city, Ladybug managed to get Timmy home safely.

Ladybug: Here. You'll be safe here.

Timmy: Thanks. *Sniper starts to laugh evilly. *

Ladybug: Gotta go now.

Timmy: Wait. *Ladybug looks at Timmy, and he kisses her on the cheek, Ladybug grinned at him, and he rubs his head too. * Be careful.

Ladybug: I will and so should you. *He heads into Marinette's room and Ladybug throws her yo-yo out and swings up and did a flip and landed on her feet. *

Eagle: Ladybug. *Ladybug goes with the others. *

Mister Quills: Where's Timmy?

Ladybug: He's at home. Who are we dealing with?

Blue Feather: A villain named Sniper. Who is she?

Ladybug: I think I know who. We'll have to catch the Akuma before she turns us into ash.

Black Panther: It's not gonna be easy. She has fast aim than a pistol shooter.

Mister Quills: Well, let's see how fast our powers will be when we finish her off. *They run out and faced Sniper. *

Ladybug: Sniper! Back off!

Sniper: Hah! Finally, you showed up. I was getting bored of blasting people and things. Now it's time for some target practice. *She points her ash blaster and starts shootings, they evade the ash blasts, Blue Feather opens her fan and uses it as a shield the blast hit the fan and it turned into ash. *

Blue Feather: No, my fan! *Ladybug, Black Panther, and Black Panther twirl their weapons to deflect the ash blasts. *

Sniper: Ugh. Why can't I hit you all? *She put her ash shooter away, touches down, and made a pool of ash appear, they all jump up and watch the ash wave. *

White Fang: Talk about a tidal wave. *Sniper looked up and scowled, she flies up and over them. *

Sniper: You're not gonna win that easily. *She points out and fire ash at them, they evade the ask blasts, Ladybug fell back, and she swoops in and hovers in front of Ladybug. * Gotcha! *She points her arm out and hit Ladybug's earrings, her miraculous turned into ash and she de-transformed. * Gotcha!

Dark Wing VO: Good work, Sniper

Dark Wing VO: Good work, Sniper. Now get the others and suck up the ashes that you blast the miraculouses.

Sniper: With pleasure. *She points her arm out and gets ready to fire, but Black Panther throws a cat nip bomb and it exploded, Sniper starts to cough and sneeze, then White Fang points his spear and shoots out a moon rock and hit Sniper too. *

 *