Chapter 50: Meet Mr. Pungent

In the city, a cologne shop opened up yesterday, and a cologne salesman name Jeffrey is giving out free samples of his cologne to male customers.

Jeffrey: Hello, would you like a free sample of my male body cologne?

Male (Frances): Sure.

Jeffrey: The first bottle is free per customer.

Frances: Hmm. Okay. *He takes the bottle and sprints a little bit and smells it.* Mmm. I smell Blackwood and mountain stream. Manly. Very manly.

Jeffrey: Thank you. Tell all your friends.

Frances: I will. *Soon, Mayor Bourgeois walks down the street and sees Jeffrey's cologne shop.*

Mayor Bourgeois: Ahem.

Jeffrey: Hello, mayor Bourgeois. Would you like to sample my new cologne? *He sprint some, Mayor Bourgeois coughed and fanned the smell away.*

Mayor Bourgeois: That won't be necessary. I just wanna let you know about your little business.

Jeffrey: Yes? What about it?

Mayor Bourgeois: I'm afraid people are filing a complaint about your cologne fragrance.

Jeffrey: Is it a good complaint or a bad complaint?

Mayor Bourgeois: A bad complaint. They're saying your smell is causing people asthma attacks and allergies. And other people find the smell very unpleasant.

Jeffrey: People would have to get used to the smell of my cologne fragrance. No big deal.

Mayor Bourgeois: It is a big deal. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to shut your business down.

Jeffrey: No, Mayor. You can't do that, I just started my business.

Mayor Bourgeois: I'm doing this for people's safety and health. And this is not a safe and healthy smell. We close down at 3:00. *He walks away, and Jeffrey sighed and looks sad too.*

*