Chapter 59: Heroes vs Pepe Le Pew part 2

Soon, Black Panther flips away from the blast and double-kicks a few skunks out of his way, Bubble traps the skunks in air-tight bubbles, and Cat Queen gets some rope and ties up the skunks fast.

Black Panther: These things never go away. *He twirls his staff and holds it behind his back.*

Bubble: I know. I don't think this is how long I fought like this. *She twirls her bubble stick and put one more in a bubble.*

Pepe Le Pew: Okay, You three. Think that's enough playing for the day. *Soon, Syndrome appeared.*

Syndrome: Pepe! What is taking so long? I want those miraculouses pronto!

Pepe Le Pew: Coming right up, just gotta get Black Panther, those two who I don't know, and Ladybug's.

Syndrome: Well hurry up, time is wasted. *He disappeared.*

Pepe Le Pew: Time to set the air blower to maximum high power. *He turns the knob to the max and starts blasting, but then, Ladybug and Aqua came in and clear the air.* Quoi?

Ladybug: Sorry it took so long.

Black Panther: It's alright. Just glad that you're here.

Aqua: Nice to see you again, Black Panther, Bubble.

Bubble: Ryuko?

Aqua: I am not Ryuko anymore. I am Aqua.

Ladybug: What happened?

Bubble: He got Eagle. *Ladybug turned around and she see Eagle down.*

Ladybug: We can't let him win, no matter how bad his smell is. Aqua, think you can cure them?

Aqua: Think so. *She go to them, she touched White Fang, Uncanny Valley, and Eagle, she ball her right fist as put it against her left hand, and tilts her head down.* Heal! *They start to glow blue and the toxic smell moves out of them, they start to wake up.*

Uncanny Valley: Rebooting

White Fang: Ugh. What happened?

Eagle: How did we...

Aqua: Thank me. I am Aqua, I have the power of healing. Blue tang power! *Her star pin glowed blue, she has a tail cape, fish gloves, her hair dyed blue and yellow, and a little fish scale skin pattern.*

White Fang: Nice to meet you.

Eagle: And cool.

Pepe Le Pew: No! That was my stink for the day! But no matter what, I'm taking you all down once and for all! *He set his skunk air blower to the fog setting.* Can't catch what you can't see. *He fire his stink fog, they coughed and fan the fog away.*