Chapter 146: Heroes vs Bull-E part 1

In the city, Ladybug swings away and she sees the villain, she did a summersault flip and kicks him down.

Bull-E: Ow! What gives?

Ladybug: What's your deal?

Bull-E: Well, well, it's Paris' famous heroes. Well not so famous if you ask me. I have been saying the wrong things right.

Blue Feather: Did anyone ever tell you you're a bully?

Bull-E: Nope. But nicest way anyone could ever say.

Black Panther: Talking smack about people is not cool.

Bull-E: Well I know something about you. *He goes up to Black Panther.* You're trying to head in charge when your dad left you with a new family.

Black Panther: What? *Bull-E's glasses glowed and he fired at him, he hit a parked car, and Ladybug gasped.*

Viperia: Oh no!

White Fang: Black Panther! *Black Panther rubbed the back of his head.*

Black Panther: What gives? *Mister Quills draw his quill katana.*

Eagle: What did you say to him?

Bull-E: And you, Wolfy. *He goes up to White Fang.* You're just boring! *White Fang's eyes were wide open, Bull-E's glasses start to glow and he fired at White Fang, he hit a billboard.*

Eagle: White Fang! *Blue Feather opened her fan and scowled and Eagle twirled her bullroarer in rage. *

Blue Feather: I've had it with him!

Bull-E: Your turn. *Eagle and Blue Feather start fighting him off, but he ducks and dodges their punches and weapons. He faces Eagle.* You're a plain weirdo who doesn't have many friends.

Eagle: What? *Bull-E's glasses glowed again and he fired her, she hit a tree.*

Blue Feather: Eagle! *She faced Bull-E. * Why can't you be quiet?

Bull-E: Why don't you ever shut up? I bet people be telling you that nonstop. Little miss chatterbox. *Blue Feather gasped, his glasses glowed and he blast her to a mailbox.*

Viperia: Blue Feather!

Bull-E: You're next! *Viperia starts twirling her ribbon and flicking it, but Bull-E missed it, he grabbed the ribbon and pull her forward and wrap her around too.*

Viperia: Hey!

Bull-E: Lousy wannabe Miraculous holder. I bet you're better off as an android, no one wants a machine as a superhero.

Viperia: What? *His glasses glowed and he blast her into a street lamp post.*

Ladybug: Ugh. We're dropping like flies.

Mister Quills: Don't worry. He can't get to me.

Bull-E: You think you're made of stone? I got something for you. I'm just telling the truth. My motto is "If the truth hurts, excellent." *He runs up to Mister Quills, and he smacks his katana out of the hand.*

Mister Quills: What the?

Bull-E: You're always been distant from your family because you think you have school? There's a secret behind you. You're a loner. *Mister Quills' eyes were wide open. His glasses glowed and he fired Mister Quills, he hit the wall.*

Ladybug: Mister Quills! Grrr.

Dark Wing VO: Yes, Bull-E. Now insult Ladybug and get all their miraculouses.

Bull-E: Looks like we're down to you.

Ladybug: Give it your all, your words mean nothing to me. *She runs up and twirls her yo-yo.*

Bull-E: Well I got something for you. Here's a word that would send you flying. *Ladybug runs up to him.* Airhead.

Ladybug: Ugh! *She throws her yo-yo out at him, and it hit his face.*

Bull-E: Ow. Maybe I didn't say it loud enough.

Ladybug: Hi-ya! *She runs up and kicks him down.*

Bull-E: You're a clumsy fool. *Ladybug throws her yo-yo out and hit him again.* What the? Impossible! *She flips him over to the right, runs up and throws her yo-yo out again, and struck him in the face.* Klutz! *Ladybug punches him in the nose.* A dimwit! *Ladybug pulls the ring out of his nose and throws it out.* Whiner!

Black Panther: Why can he hurt her?

Bull-E: This outta do the trick. *She holds onto her yo-yo and gets ready to twirl it. * Everyone loves to tease you.

Ladybug: Lucky charm! *She throw her yo-yo up in the air, and a swarm of Ladybugs appeared and made a joke book appear.* A joke book?

Bull-E: What? Are you gonna tell me jokes until I laugh? Fat chance, dummy! *Ladybug throws her yo-yo up and swings away and lands on top of a building

Bull-E: What? Are you gonna tell me jokes until I laugh? Fat chance, dummy! *Ladybug throws her yo-yo up and swings away and lands on top of a building.*

Ladybug: I'll be right back to deal with you. *She throws her yo-yo out and swings away too.*

Bull-E: Aww going away, scaredy cat? Well good. Come back when you have a better comeback.

Blue Feather: Let's try to take him down. *They get up and run up to Bull-E.*

Bull-E: Oh you want some more, weaklings? Then prepare to be flying up, up, and away! *They fight him off. *